Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Link for transferring numbers to new sim

Just received my new iPhone SE but my sim is too big. They're sending me a new one and the guru on the online chat gave me a link to transfer all my numbers etc but the link has disappeared with the conversation! Can anyone give me the link?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Add a phone

Hi, on my O2 account I have two phones, how do I add a third phone (pay monthly sim only) so that I can monitor the usage?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone don't switch on

I was using my phone and the screen froze then just went off. I can not get it to come back on.

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to Buy Extra Texts

I bought an iPhone 6s from mobiles.co.uk last month (£310 upfront) on the O2 500 24M 500MB tariff (500 minutes, 500 texts, 500 MB data for £15/month). I could do with some extra texts but the only other tariffs I can switch to are all 500 texts with ...

NickS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 absurd charges for phone repairs

so i have the lovely iPhone 7 and managed to crack the screen, thankfully their is no screen bleed or loss of use of functions, o2 want to charge me well over £200 to fix and replace or replace the handset for £500 sheets!!! however Apple store howev...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New sim

I recently lost my sim and reported it stolen and a new one was sent out to me. I had to get a new phone as well, but this sim will not allow me to make ANY calls at all. It was activated the day before i got the phone and ive tried turning it on and...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No service after upgrade to iphone 7

Hi, I have just upgraded from the iphone 6 to iphone 7. My new phone has been all set up using itunes and I inserted the new sim card but it is saying no service. I was just wondering if this will set up over 24 hours or whether I need to do anything...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Hi,I am looking to upgrade my phone and have seen an o2 deal but through Car Phone Warehouse ( £29pm x 24, 32gb, 6gb data and unlimited text and calls).Is this something I could do directly with yourselves or should I cancel my contract and deal dire...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

I am looking to pay off my current contract and get the 'like new' iphone 6 plus. However at the moment it says out of stock, when will it be coming back into stock?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Are iPhones Locked

Hey, I want to give my iPhone to my mum (she is with EE) will she be able to use my phone or will I need to get it unlocked?? Your help would be appreciatedThanksGayle

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos