cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 7 delivery?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Has anyone received their tracking for the iPhone 7 yet? Have seen a few people say they have but nothing for me, and I've been told to expect it on the 16th!
Message 1 of 149
148 REPLIES 148

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi @alistair,

Please see my response above yours.

Thanks!

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 141 of 149

dene129
Level 5: Ponderer
  • 105 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@alistair wrote:
Haven't heard anything from O2 since my first confirmation email last Friday at 11.14am. An update email or text would go a long way to keep me sane. iPhone 7+ 128GB in Matt black ordered. As I am in Germany for a holiday I can only access the O2 website via my mobile which doesn't allow you access to your order details. Went into the Apple Store in Berlin today and had a play with the new phones. It was very busy!

@alistair try THIS LINK you should be able to see your order from there after you have put in your user name and password, you will then be able to see your order on your phone. If you are using an iphone click the box with the up arrow, on the bottom line or icons scrole to the left and select "add to home screen" then you dont have to keep typing it in.

I hope this helps Cheers

IPhone x ordered from apple Crazy
Iphone 7 Plus Jet Black256
ordered 0940 9/9/16
Message 142 of 149

mascaraguns
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Pre ordered on the 9th for the jet black. Sent an email confirmation when order was placed. Received no further correspondence at all, wasn't even showing under my orders. Received despatch note and tracking number on the 16th. Delivery due this afternoon.
Message 143 of 149

Anonymous
Not applicable
I changed my order from the 32GB matte black to the 256gb matte black on Saturday and received it today!
Message 144 of 149

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seems like I am not alone with the shoddy treatment. 

I ordered on the 11th but was still told I would get the phone on the 16th. I went for the 7 not the plus because the plus was showing a couple of weeks delay. 

O2 refresh gave me a good deal on trade in so happy days I thought. 

No issues reported to me thursday afternoon so off I trot to the post office and send off my 6S thinking I can manage overnight. 

Friday comes. No movement at all re the new phone. 

I get on live chat and the guy who was about as much use as an ejector seat in a helicopter is full of the standard cut and paste lines. He tells me the phone is ready to go from their end which I point out is not much use to me as it was supposed to be with me that day. 

He refused to get it delivered to an O2 shop for collection and I explained I could not get it changed from work delivery to my home as I would be out all weeked. 

Did not seem to grasp the concept that I was phoneless but would not have been had someone told me earlier there would be a delay.

6pm when I finally manage to scrounge a handset I get a text saying it will be with me in 4 days

Weekend passes. Still no movement on my order status. I contact them again today via live chat. 

Turns out the guy was telling fibs last week. My phone was NOT ready for dispatch at all! 

According to the site silver gold and rose gold are all in stock - no sir you can not have one of those. 

I THEN find out they knew days ago they woudl not be able to fulfil delivery by the 16th and STILL seem oblivous to the idea that had someone bothered to let me know of this then I would have NOT sent my phone in for trade in or at least made other arrangements so I was not stuck with an LG G3 with a very broken screen. Still outright refusal to give any more information regarding delivery, not even a rough idea. 

Not being funny but I have been with O2 since it was genie. I have never moaned or made a fuss. I have also been through more than one iphone releases with high demand. Never have they treated me (and it seems everyone else) so shabbily. I get that apple have not made enough hand sets. I am not concerned about that. I just want someone to give some idea in a ball park of when I can expect the phone and aknowledge that had someone bothered to update me on any of the 5 preceeding days to the 16th that I would not have sent my old handset in rendering me phoneless. So frustrating. All I have had is £5 off my bill because I was given misinformation last week about it being ready to ship. I noted they said if they fail to deliver within 21 days they will do 25% data increase every month for a few months. Given I swpapped to 20 gig looks like I can ditch my home broadband as I Will be swimming in data!!!!!!!

Message 145 of 149

CINQ
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

After orderings a matte black 256kb iphone 7 plus on the first day of pre-ordering , I havnt heard a peep from O2. My status says pending ... (pending what ? the iphone 8 ?), after chasing on chat, promised Monday at the Latest, Guess what ?, Then Friday at the latest...Im not holding my breath..

I have been a loyal customer since the iphone 1 (the reasn I moved to 02) but this has been a nightware of incompident customer care. Pre ordering, at least shoud give you an idea about the delivery date. I have no idea when or if it will be received .

I understand you have been let down by Apple, please just put a up a page with the current status.

ie- pre orders - 6-8 weeks, new orders 8 weeks plus and DO NOT keep on letting your staff tell peep untruths just to get them off their back. If it hasnt arrived by the weekend, Im jumping ship after 9 years, and a pending order of more than £1000. 

In summery, pathetic...

Message 146 of 149

CINQ
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Also the o2 chat people could at least have the sense to change the font when they copy and paste.. very very rude , especially if you have just asked them not to .

Message 147 of 149

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same as everyone else here (bar the lucky minority who have confirmations now).

Absolutely NO communication from O2 at all (since my order was placed 9th September). Just got through to customer services (again) and was told a re-stock came in on Friday (23rd) and they are working through orders.

They could not confirm if my order would be fulfilled from that re-stock shipment however... 

Utterly dumbfounded that O2 has decided it'll be okay to not update their customers on this matter. And no, a delivery notification is not the kind of communication we're talking about.

Next upgrade cycle of iPhones and if the pre-ordering process hasn't changed by then, I'm jumping ship.

Message 148 of 149

Anonymous
Not applicable

i have just been on the phone to order after ordering the iphone 7, i was told to collect my order on the 6/10/16 and it wasnt there. I rang o2 and was told it is out of stock and should recieve it within the next 7 days!! This is after i paid for the upfront costs for a phone i dont even have yet.. all i have been told is that if i dont recieve it within 21 days i will get more data for 6 months.. I dont think that this is good enough if it was out of stock i wish they would have just said that instead of lying about a collection date of the order. so i am paying money on a phone that i havent got and i have no idea when i am expected to recieve this.

Message 149 of 149