Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Apple

Highlighted
Topics: 82

Re: iPhone 6S Plus screen issue (maybe 6S too)?

...and can never unsee it

Highlighted
Anonymous

@viridis wrote:
...and can never unsee it

Pretty much!

Highlighted
Topics: 573
Solutions: 3,845

Bleeding iPhones....my thoughts too. I bought my wife a 6 plus for Christmas and she insisted on going to see the 6s plus at the Apple store. I told her it's the same but a backward step....thank god she saw reason and can wait until the iPhone 7....hopefully I'm dead before then LOL

Highlighted
Anonymous

@jonsie wrote:

Bleeding iPhones....my thoughts too. I bought my wife a 6 plus for Christmas and she insisted on going to see the 6s plus at the Apple store. I told her it's the same but a backward step....thank god she saw reason and can wait until the iPhone 7....hopefully I'm dead before then LOL

Haha! Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted
Former Staff

Good to hear about your experience @Anonymous and welcome! Feel free to get involved and share your thoughts on anything else Smiley Happy

Have you used iPhones a lot in the past?

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Highlighted
Anonymous

@Toby wrote:

Good to hear about your experience @Anonymous and welcome! Feel free to get involved and share your thoughts on anything else Smiley Happy

Have you used iPhones a lot in the past?

Yeah, I've used iPhones since the iPhone 4 and every model since. Obviously the 6S is the first model I've ever had issues with, never had but a single problem on any other Shocked

Highlighted
Anonymous

I can confirm that this issue doesn't seem to have been resolved as of yet.

I've recently upgraded again to see if it would be any different. However the problems I noted before and as other posters have noted have yet to be fixed.

So I'll be returning, what will now be my 8th iPhone 6S Plus with the same screen issues as before, and I have noticed that my iPhone 6 Plus screen is getting worse by the day so it seems that the issue existed why before the iPhone 6S was announced and released as the areas of the screen effected on my iPhone 6 are the same areas that I noticed straight away with the iPhone 6S screens.