cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6S Plus screen issue (maybe 6S too)?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I received my iPhone 6S Plus space grey today and I may have a issue with my device as I immeddiately noticed that there are some faint black blurry borders around my screen. It starts off at the edges of the screen and becomes fainter towards screen area.

Does anyone who may have a space grey version of the iPhone 6S Plus (may be the iPhone 6S) have this problem as well?

I'd really hate to return it and have to wait weeks for a replacement as no doubt my contract with O2 will continue to run whilst I'm without the phone.

So please, I ask any other iPhone 6S space grey owners to reply and let me know if the blurry black borders around the screen are present on your device too?

Also, maybe owners of the other colours can check their screen as well to see if they the same issue.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 67
66 REPLIES 66

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
...and can never unsee it
Message 61 of 67

Anonymous
Not applicable

@viridis wrote:
...and can never unsee it

Pretty much!

Message 62 of 67

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Bleeding iPhones....my thoughts too. I bought my wife a 6 plus for Christmas and she insisted on going to see the 6s plus at the Apple store. I told her it's the same but a backward step....thank god she saw reason and can wait until the iPhone 7....hopefully I'm dead before then LOL

Message 63 of 67

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

Bleeding iPhones....my thoughts too. I bought my wife a 6 plus for Christmas and she insisted on going to see the 6s plus at the Apple store. I told her it's the same but a backward step....thank god she saw reason and can wait until the iPhone 7....hopefully I'm dead before then LOL

Haha! Smiley Very Happy

Message 64 of 67

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Good to hear about your experience @Anonymous and welcome! Feel free to get involved and share your thoughts on anything else slight_smile

Have you used iPhones a lot in the past?

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 65 of 67

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Toby wrote:

Good to hear about your experience @Anonymous and welcome! Feel free to get involved and share your thoughts on anything else slight_smile

Have you used iPhones a lot in the past?

Yeah, I've used iPhones since the iPhone 4 and every model since. Obviously the 6S is the first model I've ever had issues with, never had but a single problem on any other Shocked

Message 66 of 67

Anonymous
Not applicable

I can confirm that this issue doesn't seem to have been resolved as of yet.

I've recently upgraded again to see if it would be any different. However the problems I noted before and as other posters have noted have yet to be fixed.

So I'll be returning, what will now be my 8th iPhone 6S Plus with the same screen issues as before, and I have noticed that my iPhone 6 Plus screen is getting worse by the day so it seems that the issue existed why before the iPhone 6S was announced and released as the areas of the screen effected on my iPhone 6 are the same areas that I noticed straight away with the iPhone 6S screens.

Message 67 of 67