cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6 plus case

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have just received my iPhone 6 plus phone. My husband insisted that the case from Apple is the best choice. I have never ordered any phone case from Apple before, but I do know that they are the most expensive. Any suggestions from other iPhone 6 plus owners? Thanks!
Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24

L_W_Ward
Level 12: Nimble
  • 625 Posts
  • 42 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

As an update my cheap £1.99 clear rubber case turned up and it is great.  Thin, clear and a good fit.  I feel confident holding it and I can still see my sexy phone. 

iPhone 13 Pro Max 25gBG,
iPad 9th Gen,
Apple Watch Ultra,
,Airpod Pro,
Apple TV 4K,
Apple TV HD,
HomePods,
Message 11 of 25

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123027 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7471 Solutions

@L_W_Ward wrote:

As an update my cheap £1.99 clear rubber case turned up and it is great.  Thin, clear and a good fit.  I feel confident holding it and I can still see my sexy phone. 

Sounds good Liam...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 25

Anonymous
Not applicable
The silicone ones do tend to holdup pretty well.

slight_smile
Message 13 of 25

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been using the leather wallet style from Case Mate for my 6+. It is beautifully made and the phone is very securely held in place.

Andy

Message 14 of 25

Anonymous
Not applicable

i got my iphone 6 plus from this site spiegen good cases good price hope it helps 

http://www.spigen.co.uk/cell-phone/apple-iphone/iphone-6-plus.html

Message 15 of 25

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

i got my iphone 6 plus from this site spiegen good cases good price hope it helps 

http://www.spigen.co.uk/cell-phone/apple-iphone/iphone-6-plus.html

Thanks for sharing slight_smile

Message 16 of 25

Anonymous
Not applicable

I pre ordered a Sena Ultraslim Classic from here Sena

I pre ordered it within a couple of days of the 6 and 6 Plus been released. I got an email from Sena yesterday saying that my order had been dispatched. Its coming from the US and from the tracking info, it should be delivered this Monday. I'll post some photos once I've received it.

There's 25 percent off iPhone 6 and 6 Plus pouches for the time been on the Sena website slight_smile

I pre ordered two of the Sena Ultraslim Classic leather pouches for the iPhone 6 Plus (one for myself and one for my mother). Total price including the international shipping is £46.60 (so that works out at less than £23.30 per pouch because international shipping was $12.99) I find that's really cheap for one of their pouches.

I owned the iPhone 5 version and found the quality to be top notch, nice leather, well made, and they do last. I had one for over 12 months and it was still like new after this time.

Message 17 of 25

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Fatboy did you incur any extra charges, ie customs etc when these Sena cases were shipped to you? Thanks 😀
Message 18 of 25

Anonymous
Not applicable
A good question.

I imported a case mate from the states and was charged just over £14 import tax. 😞
Message 19 of 25

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
HiFatboy did you incur any extra charges,ie customs etc when these Sena cases were shipped to you? Thanks 😀

No extra was charged for taxes or customs charges etc.

The only extra I was charged on my credit card (which is pretty much the norm for most credit cards) was a none sterling transaction fee of £1.35 due to the purchase from Sena been in US dollars and from looking at the tracking info of FedEx it is sent from Fullerton in California. I added this amount in the total price I mentioned earlier.

Sena had a good deal running on the pouch I got, for 25 percent off. But the offer has ended on the pouch I got as there is no pre ordering required now as the pouch has been released. However, there are some others on Sena's site which are not released yet and pre ordering is available on those, and they have the 25 percent off.

Sena iPhone 6 & 6 Plus

I am due to receive them today, so when I get chance I'll post some pictures and give my opinion on it slight_smile

Message 20 of 25