cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6 plus case

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have just received my iPhone 6 plus phone. My husband insisted that the case from Apple is the best choice. I have never ordered any phone case from Apple before, but I do know that they are the most expensive. Any suggestions from other iPhone 6 plus owners? Thanks!
Message 1 of 25
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

I use the Original Apple black leather iPhone 6 Plus case and can recommend it.

Well made out of quality leather.

It's a good fit too.

Well worth £39 to protect a £600+ phone.

Some don't like the way it's cut out at the bottom but this is because this then allows 3rd party docks etc to be used and the enclosed ones on the iPhone 5s were breaking on trying to remove the case.

Only get one from Apple.

Their are plenty of alternatives on Amazon, E bay and places like play.com etc.

Also look in CEX on the high street as many sell their phones and accessories such as cases and may save a few pounds. slight_smile

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 25
24 REPLIES 24

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

I use the Original Apple black leather iPhone 6 Plus case and can recommend it.

Well made out of quality leather.

It's a good fit too.

Well worth £39 to protect a £600+ phone.

Some don't like the way it's cut out at the bottom but this is because this then allows 3rd party docks etc to be used and the enclosed ones on the iPhone 5s were breaking on trying to remove the case.

Only get one from Apple.

Their are plenty of alternatives on Amazon, E bay and places like play.com etc.

Also look in CEX on the high street as many sell their phones and accessories such as cases and may save a few pounds. slight_smile
Message 2 of 25

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions
The official products are always the best options.
Obviously not the cheapest but as with everything, you get what you pay for.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 25

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you very much! 🙂
Message 4 of 25

Anonymous
Not applicable
Most welcome. 😄

Nice choice of phone 😉

Enjoy.
Message 5 of 25

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions
Have you decided on a genuine one?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 25

L_W_Ward
Level 12: Nimble
  • 625 Posts
  • 42 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

The offical ones are always the best quality but I always get mine off Amazon or Ebay. I bought a clear cheap one for my 6plus but that is to protect it until I find another, better one. 

iPhone 13 Pro Max 25gBG,
iPad 9th Gen,
Apple Watch Ultra,
,Airpod Pro,
Apple TV 4K,
Apple TV HD,
HomePods,
Message 7 of 25

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I have just received my iPhone 6 plus phone. My husband insisted that the case from Apple is the best choice. I have never ordered any phone case from Apple before, but I do know that they are the most expensive. Any suggestions from other iPhone 6 plus owners? Thanks!

I have the 6 Plus and I pre ordered the Sena Ultraslim Classic leather pouch. Basically the iPhone slips into the pouch and covers the whole iPhone apart from the top opening of the pouch.

I pre ordered the pouch and its supposed to be shipping mid October. Sena are doing a pre order promotion of 25 percent off.

I had an earlier version of this pouch and I was really happy with it. Good quality leather, well made and doesnt adds very little bulk to the iPhone. After 12 months of use, my old Sena case was still like new.

http://www.senacases.com/iphone-6/

Message 8 of 25

L_W_Ward
  • 625 Posts
  • 42 Topics
  • 3 Solutions
Very nice!
iPhone 13 Pro Max 25gBG,
iPad 9th Gen,
Apple Watch Ultra,
,Airpod Pro,
Apple TV 4K,
Apple TV HD,
HomePods,
Message 9 of 25

Anonymous
Not applicable
To add from my own experience is not to fit a metal one as these can both hinder signal and in some cases scratch the phone too.
Message 10 of 25