cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6- PreOrder

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a quick question regarding the iPhone 6. Will customers due an upgrade for their phone be given priority over pre-orders of the iphone 6?

Message 1 of 4,605
4,604 REPLIES 4,604

Anonymous
Not applicable
I was told on Tuesday I would have my phone in 5 days. I was then told this morning that the iphone 6 64gb is out of stock again now..

Not to worry though, I've been put on priority order.. Haha. Like that's going to help..

Ordered in the 14th.
Message 3151 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

just been told on chat that my order is ready for dispatch and will be sent in the next few hours, ok we will see. i ordered my silver iphone 6+ 64gb on 12th sept at around 11pm and have to say was getting worried when i saw others had ordered theirs after mine and already received them. i have a copy of the transcript so will be contacting them again tomorrow evening if no email notification of dispatch!!

Message 3152 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous 

Ive been told twice on chat that my iPhone 6 64gb Space grey is in 'dispatch process' and that it would be here by the 30th.. I ordered on the 14th around 9pm.

Edit
Just checked again, and now they're saying out of stock..

Message 3153 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
Are we all braced for another week onboard the O2 roller coaster ?
Message 3154 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ok. So a new week starts. Had a live chat and guess what? Within 5 days! When I told him (with direct quotes from previous chat) that few days ago I was told that my phone is ready to be dispatched with my name on it he just ignored that and yet again said that stock will be in within 5 days. Then he said he's putting me on priority list. Wtf? Yesterday's guy said that he's putting me on priority list lol
Anyway. I hope i get it before christmas lol
Message 3155 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have been following everyone elses disappointments on here each day - as I'm in same boat - pre-ordered, usual daily lies from live chat or CS, sent a complaint with a joke reply back, ETC, ETC.
So while my lack of delivery was keeping me awake this morning - I decided to email the CEO of O2 ! I pasted my complaints and reply, I urged him to take a look at 3000 posts on this thread alone as an example of O2's pathetic Customer Service. I wonder if I will even get a reply ?
Message 3156 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous I don't think you will get anything but if you will, it will be a generic email.

What really pisses me off is not that whole business with not getting iPhone but constant lies and... "please help me with your name?". Yes? How can I help you with it? I may sound a bit ridiculous but that is the most annoying question. Is it really that hard to ask a straightforward question "Can you please tell me your full name?"

Message 3157 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Morning all,

Welcome to another week of 'I purchased an iPhone 6 and still havent received it'

This week we will be going through the same old same procedure, call CS or go on LC, get 'Your phone will be dispatched within 14 days', cry, rip out whats remaining of your hair and try the next day.

When it does come I'm going to cuddle it, shower with it, eat with it and even sleep with it.  Oh and make a few calls, text and surf the net...

Please let this week be the week we all get our shiny new phones.......  I think winning the lottery has better odds than getting the truth on where are phones are

Message 3158 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
This might be slightly off topic...

If, when my iPhone 6+ 128gb Silver finally arrives, I decide that I would prefer the Gold or SG over the Silver, and if O2 don't have any of these models in stock when I collect mine.

What is the likelihood of Apple store swapping my Silver for another colour? Given that mine will be unopened.
Message 3159 of 4,605

davethorp
  • 1035 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 38 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
This might be slightly off topic...

If, when my iPhone 6+ 128gb Silver finally arrives, I decide that I would prefer the Gold or SG over the Silver, and if O2 don't have any of these models in stock when I collect mine.

What is the likelihood of Apple store swapping my Silver for another colour? Given that mine will be unopened.

Somewhere between extremely slim and none. Apple would happily exchange it if you bought it from them. They aren't going to exchange a device bought elsewhere though unless it was faulty and through the genius bar

Message 3160 of 4,605