cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6- PreOrder

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a quick question regarding the iPhone 6. Will customers due an upgrade for their phone be given priority over pre-orders of the iphone 6?

Message 1 of 4,605
4,604 REPLIES 4,604

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for this. I am however getting conflicting answers between here and another forum, I will visit Apple today and ask the question. I will post my findings later to help any others who find themselves wirh the same query.
Message 3161 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Rat a tat tat on the door... my heart skips a beat.

Off I run downstairs and fling the door open with excitment, the postie says "morning dude, i think im making your day here as im guessing this is the iphone 6?"

Indeed it was, Apple 6+ 64g Gold!!!!!! HOWEVER...

It was from EE and for the Mrs, a brand new customer and order that she placed on Thursday 25th Sept.. Yep you heard it THURSDAY 25TH SEPT..

Ill remain waiting for my order of the same phone from the 13th then shall I!!!!! 

To make matters worse, she is sat in the corner with an annoying smug look on her face.. Gonne be arguments today I can see it 🙂

Message 3162 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
You got to love 02, defies belief,
Message 3163 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous

You can console yourself with the fact that she's signed up to the network with the worst coverage I've ever seen. They make O2 and Three look like the kings of mobile telecommunication.
Message 3164 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Still nothing on my order for the 6. 15 days now. Has to be this week doesn't it? DOESN'T IT????Smiley LOL

Message 3165 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
Im afraid that will only work once I have my phone in my hands.. For now, regardless of contract provider she is searching through MY music wondering what to put on her NEW iPhone.. I need to go work somewhere else today!!
Message 3166 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

I should add that I got a text from O2 this morning. Got all excited thinking this is it only to see it was from O2 Priority about grabbing a £1 lunch!! Arrrrgghhhh!

Message 3167 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
That make me chuckle, I suppose he could swap her iPhone for and ipad, because she won't be using the phone part, becasues she won't be getting any coverage
Message 3168 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

I ordered an iPhone 6, Space Grey 16Gb last Wednesday as it was stating 5 days on the website. Just checked with LC and 'Jane' tells me there's no stock and won't be any for the foreseeable. It's not the fact they're out of stock that bothers me, but that it stated 5 days when I ordered.

I'm going on holiday for a fornight on Friday so will have to cancel the order if it hasn't arrived by then.

Message 3169 of 4,605

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144680 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27732 Solutions
Sounds normal for O2's online ordering system 😞
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3170 of 4,605