cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6- PreOrder

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a quick question regarding the iPhone 6. Will customers due an upgrade for their phone be given priority over pre-orders of the iphone 6?

Message 1 of 4,605
4,604 REPLIES 4,604

Anonymous
Not applicable

A lot of people are being told end of this week it would appear (Including myself), I wonder if they are expecting a shipment then. At least its starting to be a consistent message at last.

Message 2721 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
Not for me! Still told no stock and you lot are all wrong
Message 2722 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just got a text saying your device is ready and to tet back to confirm order. Did that and then it says I should get it in the next five working days!!

Message 2723 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
Do you have to text back? I don't have my O2 sim in any device, sold iphone 5.
Message 2724 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Lorr124, I ordered the grey, 64bg iphone 6+
You're right, I was told on the 19th that I would receive it that day. Today I was told it was impossible for anyone to have this model from O2 as they've never had them in stock, which is obviously a lie.
Well here's hoping something will come by the end of the week, I have two frustrated teenage boys, and mummy is in their bad books lol.
Message 2725 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous 

I think it might be because mine is on a BT business lease not a personal contract other people have not had to text back

Message 2726 of 4,605

baldrik78
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 33 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I'm in the same boat which makes all of this much more annoying. Let's hope the email can be replied to as well.
Message 2727 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am a teenager as well, the frustrating is so annoying but I'm being paigence as I can be. Looks like we should get the phone soonish
Message 2728 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
When I ordered the phone I couldn't as you have to get the verifcation code from your mobile, I already sold 5 and went into store and they said you have to put the sim in a device, so paid 25 for are placement phone, why they couldn't give me the code is stupid, I gave all my details, password, security question, and previous orders. So I ended up ordering on Sunday 14the and planned to order on 12th.
Message 2729 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
The iPhone 6 looks so much better in real life, thinner, and looks more stylish. Strange as it looks quite different to what it looks like in pictures and videos, friend at school has it, he got it on the 19th from Apple.
Message 2730 of 4,605