cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6- PreOrder

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a quick question regarding the iPhone 6. Will customers due an upgrade for their phone be given priority over pre-orders of the iphone 6?

Message 1 of 4,605
4,604 REPLIES 4,604

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123025 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7471 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

As my mother used to say...when Nelson gets his eye back wink

LOLLOL LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2521 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Haha, yes. I guessed from a long while ago that these Western names were not real!

I earlier talked to Ganesh, and prior to that Scarlett. All of their English was terrible or canned responses (I also do chat support, so I know how things go). But I am not hating

@Huntress

I personally think that it is rubbish, there is no priority list. His explaination of "fufilment" didn't even make sense

Message 2522 of 4,605

Huntress
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 242 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@jonsie 

@jonsie wrote:

Look at the truncated English, put your hand on your heart and tell me Eric is his real name LOL

Oh what scepticism Bouncy

Life is just a game, the rules of which are only explained to us when the game is over.

MacBook Pro
iMac
iPhone X 256gb
iPad 64gb
Message 2523 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Not that I'm believing anyting the chat service tells me, but:

😧 Well if I'm number 342 I'm not meeting the stock demand, but guessing the promise I have been made from O2 means I don't need to worry about that?
Sayed: Sorry D, to be honest enough the phone will not be dispatched as it is automated.

Basically, Eric or Sayed can't both be telling the truth, it's either automated so promise can't be made or it can.

The best bit was:

Sayed: For customers buying phone now the delivery time is about 2-3 weeks.

I've been quoted 6-7 weeks before, if they can order today and get it in 3 (website says out of stock not even 6-7 weeks like other variations) then automated system is working brilliantly if it takes me double the amount of time ordering over a week before them.

Message 2524 of 4,605

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Well you're all too negative,
I tell you all now, when Edward comes on and tells me "I can assistance you with this issue problem" I am happy because I know, Edwards got my back.
Message 2525 of 4,605

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144513 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27711 Solutions
Don't forget the promises too slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2526 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

So has anyone today actually received a text saying they will get a delivery tommorow???

Message 2527 of 4,605

Huntress
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 242 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Anonymous 

@Anonymous wrote:

So has anyone today actually received a text saying they will get a delivery tommorow???

That'll be a NO Crazy

Life is just a game, the rules of which are only explained to us when the game is over.

MacBook Pro
iMac
iPhone X 256gb
iPad 64gb
Message 2528 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
They obviously do have a first come first serve system. It's just that CS don't have access to that information. That's basically what I took from what I was told last time I phoned.

Just wanted to add. I was speaking to somebody on my Facebook who ordered a Silver 6+ 128GB on the 14th and picked it up in store on the 19th.
Message 2529 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
This made me chuckle.

At bottom of page, the last two lines of the first paragraph under the heading 'Loyalty Payback'.

'From the number one network for customer service for the last 5 years. Ofcom.'

https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/phones/apple/iphone-6-plus/#notes

Message 2530 of 4,605