cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6- PreOrder

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a quick question regarding the iPhone 6. Will customers due an upgrade for their phone be given priority over pre-orders of the iphone 6?

Message 1 of 4,605
4,604 REPLIES 4,604

adz999
Level 4: Observant
  • 46 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Reckon you've hit the nail on the head there, someone has information, they just choose to sit in their Ivory tower and hoard it!
MacBook Pro
Apple TV
PS4
iPhone 7+
Message 2311 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Huntress 

Just thought I would keep you up to date. I spoke to chat this morning about my order and I have been told to expect my phone next week sometime. Now I dont expect that at all but I have emailed myself a copy of the chat so at least I have something to show them.

I will probably go back on chat later and ask for that to be confirmed.

Might be good news but not expecting much

Message 2312 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
Oh dear not sure on the practicalities of using the 6 plus.

Hopefully I will get used to it otherwise I will need to trade for the 6!

Message 2313 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you confirm what date / time you ordered your phone ? 

Message 2314 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
I was just told that my order hadn't in fact been dispatched. I'm gonna cancel the order and I'm considering ending my association with O2, to whom I've been very loyal having been with them since the beginning. I appreciate it's a tough job for CS guys, and he was really helpful. But O2, and I imagine this is true of the other networks, are useless. I paid £500 up front for this order. If they can't guarantee stock for these launches they shouldn't take orders. It's as simple as that.
Message 2315 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Don't wish to ruin your parade, but cancelling now is a bad idea. I've shopped around today. And doing another order anywhere now you are expecting at least 4-5 weeks

Message 2316 of 4,605

adz999
Level 4: Observant
  • 46 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Totally agree, dont cancel and move, a friend of mine was promised the earth by vodafone, then once he put the order in, guess what?  4-6 week wait!

MacBook Pro
Apple TV
PS4
iPhone 7+
Message 2317 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

I do love being lied to by O2, recieved a soon to be dispatched email, to be told by chat that I should expect to wait between 6-7 weeks. I ordered on release day, how is this possible and how is 6-7 weeks soon? I could go elsewhere over a week later and get it a month quicker, looks like O2 are losing a long standing customer.

Message 2318 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
I wouldn't be doing it for the sake of getting an iPhone quicker. I have a 5S in perfect condition. It's about the principle of the thing I got my preorder in relatively swiftly. They took my money despite not being able to guarantee stock.
Message 2319 of 4,605

Cleoriff
  • 123114 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I wouldn't be doing it for the sake of getting an iPhone quicker. I have a 5S in perfect condition. It's about the principle of the thing I got my preorder in relatively swiftly. They took my money despite not being able to guarantee stock.

A good enough reason imo. O2 are getting too fond of taking money immediately...despite not having the stock to complete the order slight_frown

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2320 of 4,605