cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6- PreOrder

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a quick question regarding the iPhone 6. Will customers due an upgrade for their phone be given priority over pre-orders of the iphone 6?

Message 1 of 4,605
4,604 REPLIES 4,604

Anonymous
Not applicable

apple store in milton keynes have stock of iphone 6 not sure how much but that was at 11.30am today

Message 2321 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have just been told the wait for my pre order on the 12th will be 6-7 weeks....
Message 2322 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I have just been told the wait for my pre order on the 12th will be 6-7 weeks....

That's what I was told, then by another UKmail has it and I need to wait for them, then from another that neither of the 2 before looked at my account and it will be soon. Then to top it off after I finish the chat I get another 'your order is being processed and will be dispatched shortly' email.

Message 2323 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
Looks like everyone else is having the same issues!

I am another one of the pre-order/6-7 week waiters.

As I say, I'm not too fussed, but they charged us, said it will be in stock and now the time comes to show the goods they do not have an answer

I was 2 seconds away from cancelling, but I thought I'd wait until another week. Worst thing is, I didn't even need to do an 02 refresh, I could have just waited another 30 days and had a normal cheaper upgrade!
Message 2324 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

If you speak to someone ask them to check the stock list. After speaking to a few people now, a lot seem to be confirming more stock going out on Monday. And if you ordered on the 13th you will definitely get it next week. 

Message 2325 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just chat to someone online and ask when your phone is expected for delivery, that's what I did and was advised the next batch on Monday will include my 6+ 128 😊
Message 2326 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
I usually buy directly from O2 having joined them with original iPhone in 2007. So this year made a mistake and preordered just before 8am on 12th from CPW as their site was working and I couldn't be bothered with constant CMD & R on O2. I usually queue at O2 on launch but given rumoured stock levels... Anyhow no confirmation other than order screen so called on 14th and they said definitely 19th. Get confirmation on 18th but says iPhone 6 so called to check plus model and they confirm this. Day off work on 19th get text message and says sorry delay with stock but guaranteed delivery on 20th. Cancel plans and stay in today but no notification so call. It's not on way in fact it's not even at CPW. They are treating it as if I ordered 14th as that's when they bothered to confirm the upgrade with O2.
Honestly 7 years of iPhones and they haven't come up with a fair and reliable ruddy order process. Seriously who plans this stuff?
I won't even go into the hassle I've had actually getting answers out of CPW frontline staff...
Message 2327 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

I was just told on chat that no iphone 6 plus's are in stock and they can't commit to when they will be in. I also got told there are millions of orders on the iphone 6/6 plus's. Don't hold your breath everyone! Just sit back and wait and phones will be in our hands at some point in the near future! the wait might make getting it more exciting slight_smile

Message 2328 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Gary9895, when did you order? Mines a space grey + 128 but I just spoke with o2 and they have no idea on delivery date. I ordered on the 12th around 4PM.

Message 2329 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

dreadful customer services at every turn, its worrying no one seems to know for certain which is a hell of a lot worse.... few of the other companies have said it will be a week... as soon as i can get through to cancel i am off.

Message 2330 of 4,605