cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6- PreOrder

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a quick question regarding the iPhone 6. Will customers due an upgrade for their phone be given priority over pre-orders of the iphone 6?

Message 1 of 4,605
4,604 REPLIES 4,604

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous ,

Send me a private message and we'll have a chat about your current situation. I'll help if I can slight_smile

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 3181 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Week 3 in the big balls up house.  Can I be bothered to call CS today and get the usual answer.  Answers on a postcard (which will no doubt arrive before my phone does).

Message 3182 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous Wow looks like you got their attention, not the people on here have been waiting for someone from O2 to reply....

Good luck in sorting it out, they will probably put you in the priority queue now (and the rest of us they forget about).

Message 3183 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Toby,

Are you working for O2
Message 3184 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
Wish I could get their attention that easily Toby, I threatened to leave and the advisor replied in second with "I'll gladly do that for you right this second"

They clearly value our custom.

Not.
Message 3185 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just spoken to my friend who ordered his 6+ 128gb space grey on Wednesday last week and been delivered this morning. SORRY, FORGOT TO ADD HE IS ON EE.

Not annoyed much having ordered same phone on the 12th with O2 and still heard nothing at all.

Dont want to cancel now having waited so long but an update wouldnt go amiss.

Message 3186 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
Did he order online with O2
Message 3187 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

sorry no, should have said he is with EE.

Message 3188 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous @Anonymous   Is it just us three that are getting messed around waiting for the iphone to be delivered.  Did your friend order his through O2 to get delivered today???

@Toby Do you work for O2???  If so how come people on here are getting their phones and I ordered on the 12th and I'm still waiting.  Please can you give an update on when you think the iPhone 6+ 128gb in space grey will come into stock, and try not to use the 'About 14 days as I've waited 10 days so in theory these should be delivered in 4 days???

Also what is this priority queue that CS and LC keeps talking about.

Thanks for your response

Message 3189 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous you are Fffffing Shhhi...ing me !!! 😡😡😡
That's the exact phone I ordered on the 12th and I've got jack sh.. to show for my prepayment upfront !
You know what, if it ain't in my hands this week then stuff it I'm out !
My daughter as a pay as you go customer signed a monthly contract for her 6 64gb on the 12th and got it launch day ... 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
Message 3190 of 4,605