cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6- PreOrder

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a quick question regarding the iPhone 6. Will customers due an upgrade for their phone be given priority over pre-orders of the iphone 6?

Message 1 of 4,605
4,604 REPLIES 4,604

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ok everyone update!

I ordered in store (Stockport) last Friday.
Heard absolutely nothing, my O2 shows no change from last year, no email no text, nothing to track etc.

Just received at automated text from O2 PREORDER telling me to collect it tomorrow.

Gold iphone6 16g FYI.

All is well. 👍
Message 1641 of 4,605

DinoF
Level 12: Nimble
  • 603 Posts
  • 39 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

...someone posted over on the MacRumors forum that apparently, the box which the iPhone 6 comes in, is totally white - i.e. there is NO colour photo of the phone on the box (like there are with ALL the other iPhone boxes).

Also, when you open the box, the iPhone does NOT have a screen protector on it (all other previous iPhones have had an oversized screen protector, which is supposed to be peeled off)?!?!

Apple cutting corners perhaps..............Thoughful

Message 1642 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

@DinoF wrote:

...someone posted over on the MacRumors forum that apparently, the box which the iPhone 6 comes in, is totally white - i.e. there is NO colour photo of the phone on the box (like there are with ALL the other iPhone boxes).

Also, when you open the box, the iPhone does NOT have a screen protector on it (all other previous iPhones have had an oversized screen protector, which is supposed to be peeled off)?!?!

Apple cutting corners perhaps..............Thoughful

I think this is based off an unboxing video... the box wasn't sealed in cellophane either so it is assumed that the box had already been opened and the device "unpeeled" by the unboxer prior to the video being taken

Message 1643 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Someone mentioned picking is alphabetic, well thats me waiting until very near the end with a W as an initial wink

Message 1644 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Nothing yet 😞 

Ordered mine friday at 2:30pm. 6+ 16gb space grey.

Waiting with baited breath... the bait is starting to have a funny smell now, need new bait. 

Message 1645 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I have just spoken to O2 Customer Services,

I orderd a Iphone 6+ 16gb Gold and have been told its not due in to stock until tomorrow. 

?

Lets see how long this goes on.....

Message 1646 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi,

I have just spoken to O2 Customer Services,

I orderd a Iphone 6+ 16gb Gold and have been told its not due in to stock until tomorrow. 

?

Lets see how long this goes on.....

Actually spoke to, or did online chat?

Message 1647 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just ordered a 128Gb 6+ Slate Grey - said 7-9 weeks but then got an email saying dispatching soon. Surname starts with N

Message 1648 of 4,605

cauz4concern
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 21 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have my consignment number and DPD's web site has confirmed collection from CPW this morning.

iPhone 6 64GB
Grey
Ordered via CPW website on 12 Sep at 8.30am.
Message 1649 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Strange.

I phone up on 202 and spoke to a lady she read me a memo they had all just been given saying anyone who ordered on Friday wether it was an 6 or 6+ would have them delivered tomorrow.

I can't see that happening myself, mine still shows "In process" with no tracking info. We shall see!

Message 1650 of 4,605