cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6- PreOrder

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a quick question regarding the iPhone 6. Will customers due an upgrade for their phone be given priority over pre-orders of the iphone 6?

Message 1 of 4,605
4,604 REPLIES 4,604

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
There's always some method behind madness.
Message 4601 of 4,605

viridis
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Little update.

Still no phone and no text saying it's on it's way, spoke to CS again last week and on Wednesday they advised that they hoped stock would come in the next couple of days, I had been told the same the week before. I lodged a complaint about the tardiness of customer service as from 4pm Friday I waited until 3.30pm Wednedsday, the response to this complaint was that there is a queue for complaints and mine was dealt with in order yet when I responded to this email I received a reply in under 5minutes! It would seem that the real reason for the delay in responding to my initial complaint is that I was asking for the 128GB handset to be sent instead of the 64GB which right up until Wednesday was available. Tomorrow will be 9 weeks that I have been contracted for a phone I still do not have, I have been advised that the only option available to me now is to wait and if unhappy contact the O2 ombudsman.

have to ask...

you still waiting?

Message 4602 of 4,605

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@viridis wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Little update.

Still no phone and no text saying it's on it's way, spoke to CS again last week and on Wednesday they advised that they hoped stock would come in the next couple of days, I had been told the same the week before. I lodged a complaint about the tardiness of customer service as from 4pm Friday I waited until 3.30pm Wednedsday, the response to this complaint was that there is a queue for complaints and mine was dealt with in order yet when I responded to this email I received a reply in under 5minutes! It would seem that the real reason for the delay in responding to my initial complaint is that I was asking for the 128GB handset to be sent instead of the 64GB which right up until Wednesday was available. Tomorrow will be 9 weeks that I have been contracted for a phone I still do not have, I have been advised that the only option available to me now is to wait and if unhappy contact the O2 ombudsman.

have to ask...

you still waiting?

LOL Do not...repeat NOT start this thread up again....It's last years folks....do not post here LOL Lock it....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4603 of 4,605

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
This thread is now closed as it's ever so slightly out of date.
Cheers
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 4605 of 4,605