cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6- PreOrder

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a quick question regarding the iPhone 6. Will customers due an upgrade for their phone be given priority over pre-orders of the iphone 6?

Message 1 of 4,605
4,604 REPLIES 4,604

Anonymous
Not applicable
But in my eyes they put me through hell for 30 odd days thanks 02
Message 4311 of 4,605

Huntress
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 242 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Anonymous It's been documented throughout these pages that O2 have made an absolute shambles of the pre-order system and many are aggrieved by their experience. I would imagine many, much like myself, are making their disappointment known to O2 in a varying number of ways, be it through the complaints procedure or with O2 CS direct or by some other means. I have my new IP6+ and I am still here so we are not disappearing and we are still supporting those waiting.

Life is just a game, the rules of which are only explained to us when the game is over.

MacBook Pro
iMac
iPhone X 256gb
iPad 64gb
Message 4312 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes I made a complaint to 02 to about 2 weeks ago still waiting on reply one thing I do no I won't be going away am still here Til the end lol I am like everybody else I want answers two
Message 4313 of 4,605

ChrisUKDurham
  • 17 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Problem is that O2 are giving the payment against line rental to those who wait over 7 days and up to 41 days,  in their eyes they have compensated us,  the challenge is getting more of a compensation than that out of them,  if anyone does they need to communicate the details so we can all request equal and just compensation!  

Message 4314 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yea well I got £30 good will because I cancelled my contract and stated new one but I did not want to do that but had no choice because no stock and went to 02 store got mine plus had to wait 48 hours to get number changed I use my fone for work and that did not help line rental is not enough and £30 is not enough they put me through hell for a month plus I put in a complaint 2 weeks ago still no reply some way to do business
Message 4315 of 4,605

mrt1981
  • 7 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

64GB SG iPhone 6 ordered on the 17th September - delivery in up to 14 days - still waiting.

I sent a complaint last week pointing out the ever decreasing amount I can get for recycling my old phone (the offer has dropped about £40 so far on the apple recycle site) but not had a reply yet.

Message 4316 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just to wade in with some timescales for my order for those still waiting/recently ordered.

Ordered from North East location online on 1st Oct (iPhone 6+ 64GB SG) on Refresh, as an upgrade to a current contract. 4-6 week wait quoted on O2 online shop at the time of ordering.

Heard nothing until a text on 15th Oct saying sorry my phone hasn't come in yet, loyalty payback etc.

Got text confirming delivery for 20th Oct on 18th Oct.

(No contact with live chat or customer service since the first)

Hope everyone gets sorted soon!

Message 4317 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've moved to Vodafone but certainly sticking around, as I too am looking out for when others receive their phones.

I've also so far had great service with Voda, not only signal wise but when calling with an issue, so I guess my way of complaining was by moving networks.

I do however hope everyone who complains or who has been kept waiting gets the relevant compensation, not only through credit to Airtime but by other means.
Message 4318 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
Did someone post up a link to the complaints department?
Message 4319 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous I ordered same phone in space grey (128gb 6+) on the first and received confirmation of despatch on Friday. Should be delivered tomorrow.

Looking through this forum, these two were the most popular/most difficult to get hold of. The golds seemed to initially be delivered before the SGs... Guess it's not the turn of SG, so hopefully means yours will be next...
Message 4320 of 4,605