cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6- PreOrder

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a quick question regarding the iPhone 6. Will customers due an upgrade for their phone be given priority over pre-orders of the iphone 6?

Message 1 of 4,605
4,604 REPLIES 4,604

Anonymous
Not applicable
General feedback on here is that those calls don't materialise but. .....

You never know
Message 2291 of 4,605

Huntress
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 242 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Anonymous 

You'll love this, CS told me today that those people who ordered their phone months ago would be receiving them first!!!!!!!

Life is just a game, the rules of which are only explained to us when the game is over.

MacBook Pro
iMac
iPhone X 256gb
iPad 64gb
Message 2292 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Huntress wrote:

@Anonymous 

You'll love this, CS told me today that those people who ordered their phone months ago would be receiving them first!!!!!!!

Lol! I read that earlier...  I think they are confusing this years lies with the lies they were supposed to tell last year with the iphone 5.  If I remember correctly, people were able to pre-order those a month or 2 in advance.  (I may be wrong though!)

Message 2293 of 4,605

cauz4concern
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 21 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
It's a shame that many consumers, and loyal ones at that, have to face a modicum of network provider sincerity versus the deluge of unnecessary carnage that accompanies a major release. Surely there are no excuses for the failed deliveries, specifically when they are based on empty promises. O2 aren't the only culprit here; however, the complacency demonstrated is nothing short of insulting, at best! Sure it's only a phone, but I think for many, the sentiment is to provide what was offered, or at the very least, show a little professionalism and offer a concise, expedient response. Where has the idea of customer retention gone to? Customer service? Customer loyalty? I feel that these are phrases now, buzz words for marketing drivel, where the intention is to grow the customer base, rather than tend to the droves of loyal customers that have now been misled and left to deal with remnants of what was initially promised.
Message 2294 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
To make it worse mine did turn up today but looks like it could be faulty! Can't really blame O2 for that though!
Message 2295 of 4,605

Huntress
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 242 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
That's not good. A call to CS in the morning then!
Life is just a game, the rules of which are only explained to us when the game is over.

MacBook Pro
iMac
iPhone X 256gb
iPad 64gb
Message 2296 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
Correct! Disappointing to say the least
Message 2297 of 4,605

puppyluv1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have ordered iPhone 6+64g grey instore on the 12th sept was told collection on the 7th oct I just hope all goes well as it appears that is the next date for a lot of people to get excited about x is everybody happy impressed with their new iPhones the successful one with theirs in their hand ?
Message 2298 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
Morning, firstly sorry to hear about your ordeal...

Secondly, this iPhone 6 I've received is without diubt the best phone I've ever used... They've nailed it, as ever! You'll love it and is worth the wait, easy for me to say as I got mine yesterday lunch time whilst I was working from home, not stopped playing since... Think my iPad Air is a little jealous!

Good luck!
Message 2299 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous
I'm shopping around today to see what I can get.

Speaking to someone on the inside, its very true that they would send phones out earlier to new customers due to PUK codes expiring in 30 days and if they dont have a handset they cant charge them a contract! Meaning no phone, no contract, no money! I understand the theory but as a long time customer I actually think its disgusting! If I treated one of my long term customers like that Id get sacked!
Message 2300 of 4,605