cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6- PreOrder

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a quick question regarding the iPhone 6. Will customers due an upgrade for their phone be given priority over pre-orders of the iphone 6?

Message 1 of 4,605
4,604 REPLIES 4,604

Anonymous
Not applicable

So I'm giving up checking my order status now.  iPhone 6 Plus pre-ordered around 6pm on the 12th.  Waiting all day today for some news and have now finally received a text from O2 stating that they gave me the wrong click and collect date for my Amazon Fire phone.  WTF!!  Seems like a massive balls up at O2 today.

Message 2221 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all, I pre-ordered an iPhone6+ on the 12th (64GB space grey). During the week I spoke to a couple of advisers on live chat and they both assured me I'd receive it today. I haven't.

Last night, and again this afternoon, I received an email saying "Your order is being processed and will be despatched shortly."

"Processed" is extremely vague though, especially as o2 are now telling me it's out of stock. Finding the whole thing a shambles to be honest, o2 are constantly contradicting themselves and people who ordered way after me have already received their phones.

But does this mean they have it and are packaging it, or something else entirely?

Message 2222 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'd circumvent live chat and ring O2 on 202 for clarification
Message 2223 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

IT'S HERE! Finally! Bouncy Woohoo!
It's beautiful!

I got the 68GB in Gold! X

Message 2224 of 4,605

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
No u didn't lol
Message 2225 of 4,605

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions
Message 2226 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
Course they are going to say 2-3 weeks to take the pressure off themselves so they don't get complaints. I reckon those who ordered a day or two late will be getting theirs either tomorrow if they are really lucky, or mon-weds next week.
Message 2227 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
My annoyance is the lack of communication not the issue with when the phone were to arrive.

Ive since cancelled my order, which in a way Im glad off. I spoke to a lovely lady at vodafone, oh and answered after 2 rings, no queues, no waiting, she was very open and honest regarding stock and told me that they under estimated the demand for the 6+. Unfortunately they have had to notify a lot of there customers reference the delay. I've arranged a call back for tomoro, so I dont have to waste my phone bill. Also the information I was provided seemed very genuine and believable. They also have good deals on. Im more than happy to wait 4-6 weeks for the handset I wanted, as I was informed the truth from the start. So sorry O2, as a loyal long time customer, Im moving on.
Message 2228 of 4,605

Huntress
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 242 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Anonymous 

Maybe some that ordered the smaller models but I doubt for the IP6+ larger models.  I pre-ordered an IP6+, 128gb in gold on pre-ordered day (lunchtime).  Haven't received a text/e-mails and been advised anywhere bettween 2-7 weeks wait and went out of stock on pre-order day, just didn't tell anyone Crazy

Life is just a game, the rules of which are only explained to us when the game is over.

MacBook Pro
iMac
iPhone X 256gb
iPad 64gb
Message 2229 of 4,605

Huntress
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 242 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Anonymous 

@Anonymous wrote:
So sorry O2, as a loyal long time customer, Im moving on.

Good for you, good luck.

Life is just a game, the rules of which are only explained to us when the game is over.

MacBook Pro
iMac
iPhone X 256gb
iPad 64gb
Message 2230 of 4,605