Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 15 Pro Max - Still Waiting

SquirrelGirl
Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I upgraded to the iPhone 15 Pro Max in white, back on the 3rd October, and I knew I’d be waiting a while. It looks like the handsets are all pretty much in stock now, but I’ve heard nothing, and I’m going away fairly soon, so it’d be great to have my new phone in time.

Has anyone any insight, or ordered around the same time and received theirs?

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149608 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions

@SquirrelGirl 

Looks like you should contact the sales team as they can help with that – message them on Social Media if that works best for you -on Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter (https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG)
Or you can call them on 0800 081 0255
Thanks

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 13

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 94099 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

If you get no sense from sales or any disinterest (been known to exist) it may be time to source the phone elsewhere and cancel with O2

Message 3 of 13

SquirrelGirl
  • 12 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for your replies - quick update. I spoke to the sales team this morning, and they said my order needed to be cancelled and re-ordered, if I want to be sure I'd get my phone on the next working day, so I agreed. They then said it's 'in transit' so can't be cancelled, and I should receive it sometime next week, however it's being sent to a now permanently closed store, so they aren't sure which local store it will go to, and that could be adding to the delay. I'm now likely to be putting in a complaint, if I don't receive my phone soon. Not impressed!

Message 4 of 13

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7988 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 1653 Solutions

Sounds like a load of bull and they are just srtinging you along.

As @jonsie said, time to source selwhere

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 5 of 13

SquirrelGirl
  • 12 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I would but I'd need them to cancel my order first - I can't afford the risk of having two phones to pay for. I've just written a complaint. Wish me luck!

Message 6 of 13

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 9379 Posts
  • 218 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

@SquirrelGirl 

Good luck. However, as complaints take about eight weeks to resolve, I would not be too hopeful of having your new 'phone by the time that you go away.  

Message 7 of 13

SquirrelGirl
  • 12 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yeah, I suspect you're right about that. I'm not waiting for my complaint to be reviewed -  I'm back onto the customer services team now, and going to insist they cancel my order. I tried their X/Twitter team who said they'd look into it but it's been radio silence since then. I'm fed up with this, I've no confidence that it'll be sorted without my pursuing it. Such a seemingly straightforward thing causing stress! 

Message 8 of 13

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 9379 Posts
  • 218 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

@SquirrelGirl 

Someone mentioned on another thread in the last few days that customer services and the social media team are fettered from taking any action whilst a complaint is under investigation. I believe that to be accurate as it was written by someone who is usually correct about these things. 

That might explain why you are not getting any meaningful communications at the moment.  

Message 9 of 13

SquirrelGirl
  • 12 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I can appreciate that policy, except that they started to help me on X, then just stopped without explanation. It's the lack of updates that's the most frustrating part. I just tried the call centre again, and after 2 hours, the lady was doing her best, but I'm no further forward. The system won't let them cancel my order because it's 'in transit' yet the courier has a now permanently closed store to deliver it to. Madness.

Message 10 of 13