Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! International Roaming

Hi, I travelled to Africa two months ago with roaming working fine, Last weekend it was blocked and I was asked to pay some of the bill off. This has been done and an online assistant told me it would be working again soon but this still has not happ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No service

Hey, basically iv travelled to Australia, as soon as I left the UK my phone said no service as has done since. I have brought a new Sims card for over here but its still not working because o2 have still not sent me a card to unblock my Sims, is ther...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

IOS 6.0.1 Update

The new iOS update is now available

Pickles by Level 17: Luminescent
  • 31 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Unable to receive text when text is sent at the same time.

Hi, Don't know how to clearly describe this but basically (I've tested with other phones) Whenever I'm sending a text and if there was an incoming text (just sent) I wouldn't be able to receive the text(s) and it would take a few or even several minu...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unlocking a payg iphone 4s

okay so i might have put this post in the wrong place, my bad (moderators kindly move this post please) so i am on giffgaff and want to unlock my iphone 4s so i can move to 3, so i purchased an o2 sim with £15 credit on it to unlock the phone, i fill...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Replacement iPhone 4S

Hi, My 4s has developed a fault, I am taking it to the Genius Bar on Saturday, O2 did unlock the phone for me free of charge a couple of months ago. If apple replace the phone, will it be unlocked to all networks or will I have to apply to O2 to unlo...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iphone 5 sim swap

Got my iphone 5 today, cant seem to do that sim swap thing keeps coming up sim swap failed.Help ?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! vcf media message

Hi, Got an iphone 5 on O2 Unlimited+ and I am new customer to O2. Yesterday I sent a vcf to someone fine, they sent me one back, but instead of getting a vcf from them i got a media message link and password. I went to that link put in password and i...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Question about iPhone5 upgrade from a 4S

Today my new iphone came, i am upgrading my old contract. Stuck my new sim in and still not actiavted even though i registered the phone at 7.30 this morning. My old phone is still active do i need to do anything or just wait?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Charged while on unlimited text

Hello, i recently saw that ive been charged 58p for a message while im on unlimited texts. I've sent a picture message to a friend (non ios device). Or can it be from using and sending pictures over "whatsapp"?? Last note; whatsapp sent me a text wit...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos