Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone stocks

why is there stocks of iphone 5 16gb from 02 website but yet none in any retail stores ? i can get one but i would lose friens and family discount i have on my account which i still don't understand as its still o2 wether it be online or instore why ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 multi-device plans.

Many users have more than one iOS device.And what with today's announcment of the iPad (4th generation) and iPad Mini, surely the possibility of a great many users owning even THREE devices of their very own (maybe even more, if they need to/can affo...

jimthing0 by Level 8: Talented
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Purchasing and using a new iPhone during contract

As O2 are no longer doing 12 month contracts for iPhones (even for upgrading loyal customers...but lets not get into that)... how would this work out. Start a new contract with the current iPhone 5, 12 months in if/when the next iPhone is released if...

ajo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iphone 4s case queston?

who uses a case on there 4s and who dosent?do the 4s scratch easy?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone weather app

HelloIs anyone having trouble with the weather app? It's been saying "updating" all day, wondering if it is my phone or a general problem!Many thanks

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LOST 3G NETWORK

I have an Iphone 3GS and recently downloaded the new software, but in doing so I have lost my 3G Connection and can't connect to the internet without WIFI...o2 sent me out a text with VPN details on it, but that hasn't worked either. Can anyone help?

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

iMessage setup on iPhone etc

After recently having issues with iMessage not sending iMessages to other iPhone users I know. I was able to solve it by doing the following. On iPhone: Go into Settings, scroll down till you see Messages, touch this, next touch the SEND & RECEIVE se...

• 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Scratches/Scuffs on new black iPhone 5...?

I am yet to order my iPhone 5 because I am scared that it will come all scratched etc and O2 and Apple will not send out replacement 'New' phones only refurbs. Who here has bought a black iPhone 5 that has come with no scratches? Has anyone recieved ...

• 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

WARNING: FaceTime/iMessage set-up conflict.

FaceTime/iMessage set-up issue warning. Don't forget the long outstanding annoying issue for (pre-iCloud) MobileMe users, of course... (this may/may not be a relevent issue here for you, but is for several thousands of others.) Users who already had ...

jimthing0 by Level 8: Talented
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! iPhone warranty

i accidentally got melted chocolate into the slot at the bottom of my iPhone. I cleaned it best I could, but now the microphone won't work. Is it covered by warrantee as I got it in march? how can I get it fixed

Karen22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos