Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is my iPhone 5 locked to O2?

Hi,I purchased an iPhone 5 through Vodafone, and had it unlocked.I then inserted an O2 sim card and used it for 4 months.I'd like to move to Giffgaff today, but I'm worried that my phone may be locked to O2 now... is this possible?Will I have a probl...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgraded to i phone

Hi, have upgraded to I phone with existing # Q is - will my old phone also continue to work on old larger sim as well as new phone on new micro sim...thanks in advance.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iphone 3GS: Sim repeatedly sends messages

Hi,I have two SIMs for my iPhone 3GS. Both have the same message centre number as they are on Pay & Go™ Original and Pay & Go™ Talkalot respectively. Every 3 minutes or less the Talkalot SIM appears to send a text message (which does not seem to cost...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone is barred - HELP!

o2 have barred my phone (against my will). I'm absolutely furious and will go through the formal complaint procedures, but in the meantime, does ANYONE have any tips on how I can get it back on? They first said they'd unbarred it but hadn't, then las...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! getting a phone for a unlocked sim

can anyone tell me if its possible to stay with the same tarrif and get a iphone 4sas part of the package?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Complaints team are ignoring me any suggestions please!

Summary of issues: MMS not workingNo personal hotspot optionAge verification requirementNot logging a complaint via chat when requestedIncorrect information provided by the store which forced me to change to a non unlimited data package and now refus...

• 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Non-responsive server!

I am visiting south east Kent at the moment and seem to have no access to the server. This is not the first time it has happened. Is it something I am not doing correctly within settings? When I am at home I usually have wifi connection,Help

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wifi greyed out

I cannot turn my wifi on! My brother yesterday tried to turn the Bluetooth on, which has since been searching and won't stop and this in turn, seems to have knackered my wifi up! Have tried turning the phone on and off, reset settings and reset netwo...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! no service

Hi I was wondering if someone could help please, i have an iphone 3 which i have on contract this is the first time for me as for the past ten years or so i have always done pay as you go, I had a bit of trouble as 02 where taking two lots of money f...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos