Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phoning UK numbers while abroad

Hello,I have just come back from a week away in Ireland, and while I was out there i wanted to throw my phone at a wall a few times!Have an iPhone 5 running ios7, i could dial irish numbers with no issues and take calls from uk numbers. However, the ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Whats the score with O2's 4G????

So after being told O2 4G would not work with my i5 i went and bought the i5C. I am prettly much lumbered with O2 until August 2014 so i went and got the 4G sim from a store. I undestand that Apple will need to enable the carrier settings but why is ...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help with WIFI its greyed out bloody thing !!!!!!!!!!!!

I got a new handset from insurance after damaging i phone 4s now i cannot connect to wifi anywhere the selection bar is greyed out ive uploaded ios7 since thinking it may solve it but no joy and cant get help anywhere now Ive used all my inclusive da...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking old phone

Received my 5s today and deleted all info from my 4s before requesting it to be unlocked so my son can use the phone with his own sim. Can it still be unlocked? I am using the same mobile number for my new phone.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 to 02 calls

Hi i have just got the iphone 5 on contract My children have payg o2 phones and free 02 to 02 as part of bolt on. It now charges them to text me. Anyone know why?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone SIM card

I am awaiting delivery of my new iPhone 5s any minute now. Will there be a new SIM card with it or do I have to order one separately. If so, is it a nano or micro card?

Janthea by Level 1: Joiner
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data usage rolled over into new contract? Watch out for this!

My new phone was despatched yesterday and I'm currently waiting on the UK Mail van pulling up. While waiting though I had a look at My O2, and saw that my new airtime contract is now showing, including the 1GB data. It also shows that the current per...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nano Sims

Just a heads up for people trying to order a free nano sim and hoping to receive the adaptor to convert to micro/full from here; https://www.o2.co.uk/freesim/?campaign=1059 Doesn't come with the adaptor anymore even though the website states: "If you...

• 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Business Customer Requesting 5S

My contract was due for renewal Friday.Phoned today as yesterday was murder.Told firstly 12 weeks wait ????Then also i can only lease the phone for 36pm plus vat never buy and own it.But new business customers can get a normal contract and get the ph...

• 57 replies
  • 0 kudos