Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Apple iPad Pro & Air - ORDER NOW

Afternoon all With the weather turning and as we enter Summer, are you thinking of treating yourself? If the answer is YES, then I'm happy to share that the NEW Apple iPad Pro & Air models are NOW available for order and you can get yours the next wo...

Pro 13 inch.png Pro 11 inch.png Air 11 inch.png Air 13 inch.png
Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 18 replies
  • 2 kudos

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LTE Networks and Unlocked iPhones

I was considering purchasing a new iPhone 5s from Apple but found the following statement on their web site. An unlocked iPhone 5s may not support LTE networks in all countries; contact service providers for details. Will this phone work on the LTE (...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

iOS7 video guides for your iPhone

First of the iOS 7 video guides that I will make. In this video, I describe about two new settings in the Location Services/System Services settings, which I feel might have an impact on battery life.

• 14 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Will I Ever Get My 5S 32G Slate Grey

HiI ordered a 5S 32G Slate Grey on Monday 23rd after a botched attempt on the 21st.Had 3 texts to say it will be in soon, first one 2 days after order. Still no sighn of it. Had another text today...exactly the same..expected soon arghhhhhhhh John

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Video guides for your iPhone (iOS6 and under)

Hi guys, Our community member Fatboy has made some fantastic iOS video guides. Because they're so helpful, I've collected them all in this thread. Please feel free to use this thread for suggesting topics or adding your own videos. I'll regularly upd...

• 44 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Iphone 3GS - no service

hi I just got a replacement phone - I lost my Iphone 3 GS and via insurance, I got a new one.It looks like the Iphone can not read the SIM card - it says "No service" but when I go to Settings> Carriers> then "02-UK" is ticked/ Do i need to activate ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ios7 Alerts on a blurry screen?

Why do the alerts that come through on the new ios7 just sit on a blurred screen and not directly on top of your wallpaper sreen like they used too, or am I missing something in the set up? Thanks in advance.

• 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iOS 6 or iOS 7

I upgraded to an iPhone 5 last week and it's still on iOS 6 and I'm unsure whether to upgrade or not. How long have I got before I have to upgrade - I presume I'll have to eventually?My main doubts (in case anyone can reassure me!) are I'm worried ab...

• 28 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Service

Hello, I can't make or receive calls and messages for 2 days now. Is the network down or is it a problem with my phone?

Amb3r by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 1 kudos