cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ios7 Alerts on a blurry screen?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Why do the alerts that come through on the new ios7 just sit on a blurred screen and not directly on top of your wallpaper sreen like they used too, or am I missing something in the set up? Thanks in advance. 😊
Message 1 of 23
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Why do the alerts that come through on the new ios7 just sit on a blurred screen and not directly on top of your wallpaper sreen like they used too, or am I missing something in the set up? Thanks in advance. 😊

It's just the design, it is your background you see blurred out.

It just keeps adding things like this to ensure it doesn't turn ugly like Android.

wink

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 23
22 REPLIES 22

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147230 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28300 Solutions
It's a feature slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

It's just the design, it is your background you see blurred out.

It just keeps adding things like this to ensure it doesn't turn ugly like Android.

wink

Message 3 of 23

jonsie
  • 93344 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

...and that's progress...?

Yep, as the whole OS is designed to be nicely integrated and blended with the Apps/notifications.

Message 5 of 23

MI5
  • 147230 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28300 Solutions
You will like it and deal with it....
yours sincerely
Apple wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 6 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable

It's ugly and crap.

But you can probably find some buggy tweaks on the Play Store.

Some of them work, most don't.

Best Regards,

Google

PS. Watch out for that malware!

tongue

Message 7 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable
It used to be a linen background but people complained / didn't like it.

Can't appease all unfortunately.
😞
Message 8 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MI5 wrote:
Never had an issue, but then again, I'm not dumb.... Baaaaaaaa wink

Me neither, but lot's do unfortunately as the Play store is riddled with junk and malware.

One prime example, the bodged BBM launch, the fake ones filled the Plat Store and tricked loads.

No control = problems.

Message 9 of 23

MI5
  • 147230 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28300 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

No control = problems.

Control = Communism

Where's the middle ground ??

Message 10 of 23