Did you mean: 

No Service

Amb3r
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello,

I can't make or receive calls and messages for 2 days now. Is the network down or is it a problem with my phone?

Message 1 of 12
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93344 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions
11 REPLIES 11

jonsie
  • 93344 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

Amb3r
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

That helped, thanks a lot slight_smile

Message 3 of 12

jonsie
  • 93344 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Again, no service with iphone reception, there's a mast 1/4 mile from my home in Sheffield 12 and I can't even get a stable signal, connects then drops, connects downloads then disconnects again. i normally just put up with this and don't complain but the times this has happened in the last month is now in double figures.

Message 5 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
If your not locked into a contract then possibly look at alternative networks that give you a stable signal.
Message 6 of 12

jonsie
  • 93344 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

The status page is still showing a mast problem in the area. At least they are aware of it so fingers crossed they sort it asap for you.

Message 7 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

Think I did this wrong & posted in wrong area...apologies it's my first post...driven by frustration:smileysad:

Message 8 of 12

MI5
  • 147230 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28300 Solutions
There is quite a lot of work going on with the network at the moment... We all have to be patient and hopefully it will be all worth it in the end....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 9 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well that's ok if you're getting the service you paid for. I'm not. On average I have 3 days a week where I cannot download items or send emails. That's no way to give customer service.....or is it that all energy and priority is being given to 4G and the rest if us can go whistle. I for one will be walking to a more interested provider when my contract is up. 😞
Message 10 of 12