Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Poor signal

Hi everyone, I'm new to the O2 forum but not to O2 but I'm about ready to change my network as I am sick of the poor reception I am getting at home, I live in the BT8 postcode and the O2 checker says that the signal is good and that there is no work ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Calling All iPhone 5s/5c owners. I need your help !

Calling for help off all you iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c owners. I really need your help in my dilemma at being near my time to upgrade to the next iPhone. My History : I have used various iPhones and my current handset is the iPhone 5 16gb Black-Slate, ...

iphone 5s:5c.jpeg
  • 97 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking Iphone 5s bought from CPW for other network locked to O2

I have been a victim of of Carphone Warehouse malpractice of unlocking the Iphone 5s to first sim. I'm starting this thread to gather support to get O2 to help victims out there to help unlock their 5s. A bit of background As soon as my 5s was locked...

• 117 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! 3G connection problems

My iPhone 5 running 7.0.3, I have an issue with connecting to 3G, but my wife (iPhone 4 ISO 7.0.3) and friends iPhone all on O2 can connect in certain places. Especially indoors they have no problem connecting to 3G, but my phone can't. It also strug...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple ID Guide for Families

It's becoming more and more common for families to have a number of Apple devices and if you don't set up your Apple IDs correctly this can cause major problems such as messages and facetime calls routing to everyone's device or running out of iCloud...

davethorp by Level 21: Regular
  • 11 replies
  • 2 kudos

Virgin email problem on iphone4

HiI have a new iphone 4 and I cannot set my virgin.net email to work, I have it on my android phone with the following settings:-Imap.virginmedia.comPort 993Security SSLOutgoingSmtp.virginmedia.comPort 465Security SSLI now live in Spain so I the iPho...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Receiving blank O2UK text when I switch on iPhone

I had a problem where my messages were missing when I switched on my iPhone 4. Now when I switch on the phone or do a reboot, I receive a blank, unheaded O2UK text.The problem I have is that my messaging service only works after I have received this ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Text messages lost during restore

I don't know if this is even possible but there's no harm in asking. I got my iPhone replaced, however, after i turned my phone on and before i restored it, I got a few text messages. Most of them are not important but I vaguely remember one of some ...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 5s won't stay connected to WiFi

For some reason my iPhone 5s won't stay connected to my WiFi. It's really annoying as I keep having to reconnect, and it sometimes takes ages to find the network again. I never had this problem with my 4s, it would stay connected at all times unless ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos