Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Apple iPad Pro & Air - ORDER NOW

Afternoon all With the weather turning and as we enter Summer, are you thinking of treating yourself? If the answer is YES, then I'm happy to share that the NEW Apple iPad Pro & Air models are NOW available for order and you can get yours from 15 May...

Pro 13 inch.png Pro 11 inch.png Air 11 inch.png Air 13 inch.png
Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Multiple tabs issue (on my phone)

Hi guys, I have an odd iPhone issue and cannot find anything after searching the web, so who better to ask than you lovely lot! My iPhone 4S (iOS7) is having an issue with multiple tabs in Safari. Originally, I could open 5/6 tabs and they would rema...

Toby by Former Staff
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using my phone abroad

I am travelling to Italy in a week, how much will it cost me to tx people in the uk? How much will it be for me to use data also? Is it a daily charge or dependant on how much data I use?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPad "No Service"

Hi All, This has probably already been covered but I wasn't able to find any tricks I haven't tried! For the last week (I think) I've had the "No Service" icon on my iPad (3rd Gen WiFi+Cellular). I have lots of data left (7gb) and it was topped up at...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Clarification on TU Go...?!

Can someone please explain how O2's TU Go app works exactly..?! I don't want to install it on my iPhone 5, however, I would possibly like to install it on my pc. Reason being that I have my iPhone 5 sitting next to me (I have it on silent so not to d...

DinoF by Level 12: Nimble
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Shadows on Screen of Iphone 5s

A whiteish shadow has appeared on the top left side of my iphone 5, only got it a few weeks ago. It looks like a water mark but has not been in contact with water. Phone is working ok but its annoying me and afraid in case it spreads over the whole s...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone unlock, how difficult can it be?

a week ago i requested my O2 iPhone 4S be unlocked. its on a business accout so you would think "no problem" i got an ameil to tell me it had been completed and to connect the phone to iTunes. iTunes and the phone both tell me the new SIM is not vali...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Facetime, imessage & personal hotspot

Hello,I've just upgraded my o2 contract phone to an iphone 5s from a 4. I've had it for 4 days now and facetime, imessage and personal hotspot aren't working.For facetime and imessage i get the following error message -"an error occurred during activ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlock iPhone 4s

Just upgraded to 5s and selling 4s to a friend. How do i get it unlocked for them to use?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos