Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Apple iPad Pro & Air - ORDER NOW

Afternoon all With the weather turning and as we enter Summer, are you thinking of treating yourself? If the answer is YES, then I'm happy to share that the NEW Apple iPad Pro & Air models are NOW available for order and you can get yours the next wo...

Pro 13 inch.png Pro 11 inch.png Air 11 inch.png Air 13 inch.png
Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 12 replies
  • 2 kudos

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

My iPhone 5s won't send texts

It's only happened today but my iPhone won't send a text to anyone... At ALL!!I can call people and receive calls easily and I can receive texts but I can't send any!!I have a string enough signal to send but it won't at all.I've tried restarting my ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Brand new iPhone 5s switches to GPRS

I signed up to O2 from Three last week, and upgraded to an iPhone 5s. At irregular times and in different (formerly connected) locations, it will switch to GPRS, and sometimes to E instead of 4G. This has been happening all week. I have switched it o...

• 48 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to make calls on I phone 5

I have had my phone since last feb and had no problems. However last week I was midway through a call and got cut off. Since then, I have been unable to make or receive calls.I have tried turning off and on. I've cleared the data and cookies too but ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone Freezing During Update

I don't know if this is in the right thread, or if it should be in discussions, but I just wanted to mention something that recently happened. My sister updated her iPhone to the latest software version and halfway through the phone froze. Her phone ...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My phone was locked by O2 even though I was never a customer

My iPhone 5 which from the day I got it was using a Giffgaff sim. Now that 4G is pretty much standard and O2 stupidly didnt think about that, I want to leave Giffgaff. I purchased a sim only rolling contract from Three tried to insert it into my phon...

• 38 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't get wifi

Have recently changed from iPhone 4 to iPhone 5 now can't log into wifi either at home or out anywhere. Carphonewarehouse did software upgrade today then said it work but still no joy. Any ideas please?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! External calls going to voicemail directly.

I called O2 Phone Support this morning and the representative Robert answered the phone. He was fantastic and understood the problem almost immediately. We did *#21# and ##002# and problem has been rectified. I just wanted to know one more thing whic...

xtreem_neo by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unlock iphone 4s

Hi, i have recenty bought a iphone 4s of a friend who had the phone on an o2 contract but i was unsure if my o2 pay as you go sim would work in the phone or if it needed to be unlocked from a contrsct phone onto a pay as you go phone?

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! how to block an old phone

Hi, my question is can i get my old iphone blocked by o2? I use it as a spair when i go out with a pay as you go sim card, i have up graded twice since usin this phone and so i dont still have the box or Imei number. Would o2 know this by looking thr...

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos