Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Apple iPad Pro & Air - ORDER NOW

Afternoon all With the weather turning and as we enter Summer, are you thinking of treating yourself? If the answer is YES, then I'm happy to share that the NEW Apple iPad Pro & Air models are NOW available for order and you can get yours the next wo...

Pro 13 inch.png Pro 11 inch.png Air 11 inch.png Air 13 inch.png
Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 2 kudos

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading on refresh

Hello, has anybody upgraded to the new iphone 6 and paid off their existing balance on the phone part of refresh? If so can this be done online or do you have to ring? Was just wondering as I did attempt to upgrade/preorder the other day online and i...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone 6+ In store Pre-order

I've Pre-ordered the Iphone 6+ in store and was told by the woman who was serving me that if i went in on the 19th september I would be able to pick up my phone, but I received my conformation email online and that states my phone won't be available ...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Current pay monthly sim into unlocked iPhone 5S

Hi guys, Today I have put my HTC One M8 sim (existing pay monthly account) into a 5S which I intend to use from now on. Apple dropped the price so fancied a change. I was having issues getting it to pick up 4G , so I called through and apparently the...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Article for IOS users

I'm not an Apple user in any shape or form, but I saw this article and thought it might be of interest to anyone looking to upgrade to IOS 8:http://www.zdnet.com/six-reasons-why-you-should-not-immediately-upgrade-to-ios-8-7000033596/?s_cid=e589&ttag=...

Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Better deals through Carphone Warehouse!

Seeing the iPhone 6 plus out of stock was annoying so I decided to look on other websites and found that Carphone Warehouse was doing better deals for contract and had the delivery dates as 3-4 weeks! Bonus with a £25 cashback too

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! CPW Pre-Order Procedure?

Does anyone know the procedures for CPW pre-orders? If you have made an order are they the same as O2, in that they wont charge your payment card until they dispatch your handset etc? Thanks in advance for any advice received.

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple iphone 6 and 6 plus

Apple announced that they have sold over 4 million iPhone 6 and 6 plus already in pre orders

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 6 pre-order in store

Hi, I pre-ordered an iPhone 6 16gb on the 12th September. I received a text from O2 preorder stating it is expected on 19/9/14 (this is corroborated on the receipt). Does anyone know from previous experience how accurate these estimations are for an ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Order now in despatch status yay!!

Just had a chat online with customer services, asked them if they could tell me what's what with regards to delivery of the iPhone 6 plus and he said that it's in dispatch status and will be dispatched on Friday but will take 3-5 days once dispatched...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos