Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Apple iPad Pro & Air - ORDER NOW

Afternoon all With the weather turning and as we enter Summer, are you thinking of treating yourself? If the answer is YES, then I'm happy to share that the NEW Apple iPad Pro & Air models are NOW available for order and you can get yours the next wo...

Pro 13 inch.png Pro 11 inch.png Air 11 inch.png Air 13 inch.png
Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 26 replies
  • 2 kudos

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Shampoo soaked phone

Put my phone in a bag for temporary move, along with a bottle of shampoo which didn't realise had a loose lid. When we unpacked, there was shampoo all over the phone. Has it died for good or is it sleeping? Tried drying it with a hairdryer. Currently...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! upgrade

im due for upgrade i currently have an iphone 3gs if i upgrade to another iphone can i transfer all ma photos etc across to new phone or will i have to start from scratch and download all apps again?

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 and IPads

Why does O2 not support iphone and not IPad's Safari Browser? It has no App for Ipad and one cannot get information as error messages are received?

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ipod and o2 email

can i get o2 mail on my ipod?

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone 4s clock

HiMy clock has been running about 9 minutes slow for a while. Any ideas?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Going abroad

I am going to Spain next week for 7 days, and when I bought my Iphone 4s the shop assistant advised me to contact O2 to let them know that I am in fact going away, so if I get a text or call and they see that my phone is in Spain, they won't think it...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Customer service by O2 IM

Welcome to O2. Someone will be with you soon. You're through to 'O2 : Rocky' Rocky: Hi I'm O2 : Rocky. How can I help? Adam Walters: hi rocky I was wondering if you can help me what information do you need to get my file up? Adam Walters: my name is ...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Refurbished phone 4s

I lost my phone at the weekend and cant get a new one through my insurance. Is it possible to buy a refurbished iphone 4s through o2? if so how much would it cost roughly?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos