Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Apple iPad Pro & Air - ORDER NOW

Afternoon all With the weather turning and as we enter Summer, are you thinking of treating yourself? If the answer is YES, then I'm happy to share that the NEW Apple iPad Pro & Air models are NOW available for order and you can get yours from 15 May...

Pro 13 inch.png Pro 11 inch.png Air 11 inch.png Air 13 inch.png
Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iphone 6 online status?

Hi prolly gonna get hammered for this just thought I would start this for people to inform everyone if there online order status changes, please don't hate me lol

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 35 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 promo for delayed iphones

http://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/rewards/loyalty-payback-terms-and-conditions I imagine this will be particulalrly helpful if you, like me, have a 6+ on order in store that is scheduled for October delivery. You must have ordered on Friday thou...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgraded to iPhone 6 with CPW, but they've set up new contract!

Hey Guys, just want to share my experience with CPW incase anyone else has had to same happen. I thought CPW were too good to be true and it turns out they are. Basically upgraded to the iPhone 6 from an iPhone 5 at 8am Friday through the upgrade ser...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Visual Voicemail?

Just had my confirmation from O2 to say thanks for staying with us etc and youre on your new tariff. But now my voicemail icon has a red spot and in my new settings txt it says visual voicemail isnt invluded in my tariff. Any ideas anyone???

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Warning for those who are going to install iOS 8

I don't know if this has been mentioned before and I couldn't see any recent posts in the Apple thread, but thought I better post this before everyone starts hitting that update button at 6pm. For those of you who use iCloud and are planning to upgra...

• 9 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Can you change tarriff?

Hello all, just wondering as paid for and pre ordered the iphone6 and picking up Friday so was wondering if I have the ability to change my tarriff when I collect my phone? I am assuming I can as my contract on that tarriff has not yet started. Many ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Honestly everyone!

Be patient! It's no biggy.. I've been told 6-7 weeks.. It's on order, sit back and chill. Our day will come...

• 26 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Iphone 6 cost

I was wondering why 64gb iphone 6 would cost me £719 from O2 yet it's only £619 direct from apple store. Is it a typo or are O2 trying to rip people off?

• 33 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading on refresh

Hello, has anybody upgraded to the new iphone 6 and paid off their existing balance on the phone part of refresh? If so can this be done online or do you have to ring? Was just wondering as I did attempt to upgrade/preorder the other day online and i...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos