Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Apple iPad Pro & Air - ORDER NOW

Afternoon all With the weather turning and as we enter Summer, are you thinking of treating yourself? If the answer is YES, then I'm happy to share that the NEW Apple iPad Pro & Air models are NOW available for order and you can get yours the next wo...

Pro 13 inch.png Pro 11 inch.png Air 11 inch.png Air 13 inch.png
Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 26 replies
  • 2 kudos

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Porting problems

can someone tell me if the iphone's are supposed to say "no sim" when you have the sim inside the phone whilst porting is processing?? or is it a faulty sim. lost service on my old sim card and the new one keeps saying no sim even though it is insert...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is the 64GB space gray really in stock?

Just wondering if anyone has ordered one and whether or not they have been dispatched yet. I don't want to order one only to be told it'll be here in 3-6 weeks, I'd rather wait and chance it in town Thanks!

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 5S - New SIM question

Just upgraded to a 5S and a bit confused that it comes with a new SIM. I already have a microsim from my iPhone 4 - do I use the new one in my 5S or can I use my existing one from the 4? If the former, what do I do with the old SIM? Would both not st...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Activating iphone 5C

Help - please. I've just got my first iphone and I cannot activate the thing. From looking on here it appears - which I wasn't told - that I can't activate using mobile. Would have been helpful to know as I don't have wi-fi where I am now. Not to be ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Porting

Someone please help, o2 text me saying today would be porting and I should keep my phone off until 6pm. Lost complete signal on my old tesco mobile sim around 12am, but new o2 sim still comes up as "no sim". I can't use my old or new phone, when will...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moving to NZ, what to do with my o2 phone!

Hello there,I have a pay monthly contract with o2 with and iphone 4. I am however moving to New Zealand at the begining of next year, so will have to cancel my contract with o2 and pay the phone off (which is all fine). But since i am paying for the ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 preorder in store received today

Hi any one els pre ordered in store on the launch day received there phone I pre ordered in store on the day of launch and this morning at 930am got the text saying my 64 gb gold iphone 5s was inAlso my brother went to bluewater apple shop on Friday ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Internet Tethering

How do I set up Internet Tethering on my iPhone?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Parental Controls

Hi, I need some advice/help with parental control setting on an iphone. I fully get the turning off of the 18+ setting to block ALL in appropriate content. However, is it possible to allow one particular App only and block the rest or is it an all or...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos