Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Apple iPad Pro & Air - ORDER NOW

Afternoon all With the weather turning and as we enter Summer, are you thinking of treating yourself? If the answer is YES, then I'm happy to share that the NEW Apple iPad Pro & Air models are NOW available for order and you can get yours the next wo...

Pro 13 inch.png Pro 11 inch.png Air 11 inch.png Air 13 inch.png
Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 26 replies
  • 2 kudos

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! When can I unlock my iPhone 5S?

Hi all, I bought a brand new sealed iPhone 5S on eBay from someone who had received it as an unwanted O2 upgrade. Therefore the iPhone is locked to O2, which is fine at the moment as I am with Tesco Mobile. But I'm thinking about moving networks in t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim Swap Question

Received my new Iphone 5s 16gb yesterday & have sent my old 4s away to 02 recycle, the 5s is still showing No Service, had a look online & it suggests doing " simswap " which is fine but I only have the old SIM card , not the phone so sending me a co...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! voicemail

how do i switch my voicemail off, 1760 doesn't work

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Losing my mind here, iPhone unlock help please :(

OK, so for the past 4 days ive been trying to unlock my iphone 4, first 3 times its told me that I have answered the security questions wrong, now twice i've tried, and its saying that it's rejecting because of multiple requests.Emailed o2 and they s...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iMessage

I recently changed phone from blackberry to iPhone. Got new sim. Problem is iMessage doesn't work with my mobile number. People have to use my email address to send me iMessage. Why is this and how can I fix it?

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone not connecting to o2

My new iphone wont seem to recognize O2, its just showing no network. Its a new sim card with my previous number. Any ideas how to fix this? Maybe the sim card isnt properly sorted out? Thanks!

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone Not Recognised By iTunes

I have had a problem for a few days whereby my phone was not being recognised in iTunes, but it was recognised by my laptop as it came up to charge and view the files. After asking some people advice, I was told that I should uninstall/reinstall it, ...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Broken phone & not insured.... advice?

Hey thereI am a pay monthly customer on O2. I have had an iphone5 since last summer however it has broken (long story) & I am now without a phone. As it was not insured. I have got my old phone (iPhone 4S) however the sim is bigger for the 4S. Does a...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 'Not subscribed to cellular data service'

My iphone has worked previously on 3G and Wifi. Now it will only conect on Wifi which is really frustrating. I have run updates and tried restarting etc but I am getting nowhere. When i try to connect it comes up withthe message 'Not subscribed to ce...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Notification Centre

Hi,I have recently purchased a new I phone 4s, I have set it up exactly how I want it and quite like it, But... I'm not receiving notifications from face book. Face book is set up so I receive these. In my notification centre Facebook is not there, I...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos