Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No phone connection

I have just returned to SE England from Ireland where I have had no phone connection on my i-Phone 4 (red circle on the icon). I now find I still have no connection at home. what has happened? I have been able to get e-mails and internet access when ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC Code

How do I obtain my PAC code from o2, so that I can retain my number when switching to another network provider.

• 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Gran Canaria

What are the changes for taking my iPhone 5S to gran canaria please. What do I need to do so I don't get a huge bill? Thank youN

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrading early through o2 refresh or CPW

Hey! i havent been here is a while! I wanted some advice on upgrading! I recently lost ( stolen) my fairly new iphone6+128gb that I bought straight up from apple. uninsured Luckily my contract runs out in october but i want to upgrade early as I wont...

• 34 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Buying used

Hi All, I hope someone can answer a quick question for me: If I buy a used iPhone 6 that is locked to o2, would I have any problem using my o2 sim with it?I'm on a cheap roling contract with o2 and want to buy a used phone without changing my contrac...

• 30 replies
  • 0 kudos

connection

I started a new contract on sat and got an iphone 6 plus, however it is still not connected to the network, given im not a new customer and have been with o2 for yrs, im not amused. I have ben told by several customer services the network will be up ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

New iPhone 6, New work sim card...old and new number mix?

Hi,I have been given a new work phone and business sim card. the new work phone is an i-phone 6, my old personal phone is an i-phone 5C.When i put the new sim card in the new phone, on set-up, it listed all the phone numbers (both personal from iphon...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

FAULTY PHONE!

i purchased my iphone 5c last year and last week my phone would not turn on for no reason i took the phone into the 02 store and sent it for repair. i then was informed by the 02 repair centre that my phone was indeed faulty through no fault of my ow...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone 6 completely useless!!!!

Hello, I recently upgraded my phone to an iPhone 6, from my trusty Sony Expera Z. It has been the worst decision I've ever made. Ive had the iPhone for about 8 weeks, it has worked for about 3 of those, if im lucky. The phone continually overheats wi...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

iOS 9 Beta 1

So... i've been trialing the latest iOS version since it was released to developers after WWDC and thought this might be a good place to share results and feedback (as well as direct to Apple of course). The good:No major defects present in the build...