Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Call Forward icon keeps appearing, here's the solution

Do you keep getting the Call Forward icon appearing everytime you switch your iPhone on? This is the icon: If you do then following the below should solve it. Firstly dial 1760 to switch off your voicemail. Now dial 1750 to switch voicmail back on an...

icon.png IMG_0044.PNG IMG_0045.PNG IMG_0046.PNG
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 6 kudos

Resolved! Un latching request rejected

I am exasperated with O2. I have had my unlatching request rejected twice. The first request was for security reasons and I was told to try again. The second request it was rejected because they had received multiple unlatching requests. I need to pu...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can I insure my sons phone online

My son dropped his phone into the pool, we have put it in rice and it is still not working , I wanted to know if I could pay to insure his phone online , or would in have to go to apple , o2 or would in have to buy him a new phone

• 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data disappeared

hi guysMy billing date is usually the 28th of every month.I am currently abroad and have been for the last 4 weeks.My data renewed yesterday and on checking this morning and I have only just over 1GB left.The thing is all data roaming and cellular da...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 6 pay & go can't send mms or get Mobil data

I've tried most things every thing changing settings like it says on O2 help sight when I do my text stop sending I get wi fi at home not away from it not even my free bt roaming just keeps searching

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

I want to talk to someone about upgrading my phone. 

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I phone 6 help!!!!! not working, getting stuck

Hi I wonder If you can help me I purchased my IPHONE 6 around december last year and it's been playing up for about a month now.It is acting by itself, calling people randomly, texting....it's like a ghost is running my phone for me, it keeps calling...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New iPhone 5c handset and showing no service

How do I receive a service on my new handset please? I have my the handset set up and apps downloaded but it's still showing no service.Thank you in advance

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Being charged for 60026

Is anyone else being charged for 60026? I've blocked this number but I keep getting charged a ridiculous amount each month!

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill

I pay toomuch

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos