Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why have you removed the remainder of my Big Bundle balance that I have paid for on 6th Oct?

(and also why is Live Chat not working and nobody answering the phones?) I contacted O2 via the online chat last night and after a 15 minute wait I finally got through to someone who eventually bypassed the security questions as I didn't have my sim ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Deliberate lies by O2 staff

Bill for call from my mobille phone to my landline from 3pm to after 11pm when both my wife and I were at home. amount 97.40. Disputed this with O2 and was assured that I would not be required to pay any charges which I had not incurred. Yet O2 used ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Shocking o2 customer care

I'm just over a year into my 24 month contract with o2 and my iPhone 6 developed a software fault which caused people not being able to hear me when I called them. The apple shop told me to contact o2 for a new device or to have it fixed. I looked on...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone4 new message by Kristian2

Right yes, I used the chat service, & then I went back to see if I could brainstorm the Voice Command function on the iPhone4. So I ended up back on Facebook.Then I asked Lucy. I watched a video on SIRI (uTube). Then I logged in & here I am. So what ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 claim they haven't got 6s unlock tools?

I bought a O2 iPhone 6s from O2 on a monthly contract (upgrade) and they now claim that it cannot be unlocked, as they have not been given unlock tools by the Merchant (Apple) Surely the guy on live chat was talking rubbish? The T and Cs state that t...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! really slow speeds

Hello, Ever since i got my ipad 3 mini the 3g speed has been consistently crap. The lack of 3g coverage when i am near a city is really concerning. Everytime i look at my Nexus 6 on EE i either have 3g or 4g. A lot of the time the ipad has Edge which...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't Send or Receive SMS - iPhone 4s

I have moved from my Nokia 1020 to an iPhone 4s which has always been on O2 and was infact my partners before she upgraded last year. It's now running ios9 as iTunes said it needed to update it. Now it just gives an exclamation mark when sending a te...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Signal issues after 9.1 update

i upgrade the os on my iPhone 5s this morning to 9.1 and since then I've had problems with the phone signal. The signal is either very poor, not strong enough for a phone call or displaying 'no service'. This is happening every minute or so. Is is th...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Loss of 4G

I've updated my iPhone 6 to the latest software available and I have lost connection to 4G. I am still getting 3G signal. I have checked the coverage in my area and I've had 4G up until this point. Anyone having the same issues ?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing

Hi, I have received a text message from yourselves to say I am £25.00 out of my credit limit. I have £15.00 in the account your meant to take out. I will pay £16.00 just now but I am outstanding of £8. Could this wait until Friday when I get paid and...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos