Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Privacy Issues Re: access to photos, camera and location

Please help. For some reason I unable to change my privacy settings. None of my apps have access to my camera, photos, microphone and location. I have tried to change it to allow access but it won't let me. I have reset my setting several times to no...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone 6 very poor connectivity on O2

I'm just asking the question on O2's reception compared to other networks as my iphone 6 is a joke in comparison to others on T mobile etc. It's pointless trying to do a speed test and download something from youtube as a demo, after 20 sec's of wait...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Burley in Wharfedale

No phone signal for weeks. Comes on every now and then. This site says they are working on a mast but no dates etc. I guess they don't mind if people leave. My son has a 3 Mobile so maybe time to switch

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! International calls going straight to voicemail

Hi all, I'm on iPhone 4S... Travelling in the US at the moment and expecting an important call from my bank. Nothing was coming through despite the bank's protestations and then I noticed I had about 10 voicemails from them - despite not receiving a ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone - Contract Renewal

Rather disgruntled with O2 for quite a while now. Not only was I mis-sold a phone contract but I am beginning to think that O2/Apple have a scam in operation. Maybe it is a coincidence or is it just bad luck but whenever my O2 contract is up for rene...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Just got iphone 6 how do I change from 5?

Is it as simple as I've been told that I just put my sim from my iphone 5 into my iphone 6 and it will start working immediately? I've saved everything to icloud so can download them again by connecting to iCloud on phone is this right?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung Galaxy S5 Losing Charge and Getting Hot

I've had my Samsung Galaxy S5 since July (this is my 2nd one- claimed on insurance after I had my 1st one stolen). The last few days, it's been on about 50% battery and when I've gone back to it a few hours later it's completely dead and has switched...

Catface by Level 1: Joiner
  • 33 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 5 not ready for 4G in the UK

Hi - just found out like many others that the iPhone 5 from 02 wont work on 4G because of the banwidth of 800mhz. I bought the phone on the premise it was 4G ready about 3 months ago. Anyone else think there is customer mis-selling going on here?

• 36 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Iphone 5s not connecting to justhost.com

This has been driving me crazy and I have almost exhausted all avenues except this one...I recently upgraded from an iPhone 4 to iPhone 5s. I regularly use a webhosting company called justhost.com but since upgrading I am unable to login to the contr...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Monthly Charges

Hii, My monthly bill is -138.57.can you tell me please why its in - .

gsghotra by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos