Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Apple iPad Pro & Air - ORDER NOW

Afternoon all With the weather turning and as we enter Summer, are you thinking of treating yourself? If the answer is YES, then I'm happy to share that the NEW Apple iPad Pro & Air models are NOW available for order and you can get yours the next wo...

Pro 13 inch.png Pro 11 inch.png Air 11 inch.png Air 13 inch.png
Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 26 replies
  • 2 kudos

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hotmail security issues on iPhone - an issue with O2?

Hi all - sorry, not sure where else to post this!My hotmail account is set up on my iPhone to fetch my emails hourly. This morning I received an email from Microsoft telling that there had been unusual activity on my account and that I should review ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Deleting Contacts

I was setting up my friends iPhone - but she was using someone elses sim - and I accidentally selected to copy all entries from the sim.Is there an easier way of removing contacts which have been copied from the sim apart from deleting them one by on...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Service

I have an iPhone 5C that's displaying no service.. I did a sim swap in store more than 24 hours ago and it still shows no service.I have put my sim into my other phone and it works fine and I put a pay as you go sim in the iPhone and it worked..Any i...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Massively increased data usage for no obvious reason

Me & several other O2 members of the family are having massively increased data usage in the past 2 or 3 weeks, not for any particular reason. I haven't changed my usage routines or done anything differently. It just seems to be more than a coinciden...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! IPad abroad

I have 2 iPads, a 2nd gen and a new Air.Both are 3G, the 2 has a dormant sim and the Air a new sim.Both were/are £10/month 1g data.The 2 always worked abroad, it gets the local carrier here in Austria now, but with no data as the payments have stoppe...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Proof of Ownership

My partner lost his phone yesterday and needs a Proof of Ownership to claim on my bank insurance - how do I get hold of one of these please?

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing an O2 PAYG sim to suit an Iphone 4S whilst keeping the number

I have just upgraded to an iphone 5s and let my son have my 4s - however his PAYG sim is the wrong size - does anyone know how I can get the right sized SIM and if he can keep his number. We are both on O2and I am sure the guy in the shop said should...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sounding out a new idea (I think) - "O2 delay"

Just a thought for those of us who text friends/loved ones late at night - you want them to know you've replied, and in as good a time as possible - but you don't necessarily want to wake them up to do so. Would O2 be able to provide a delay on the a...

• 43 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Texting from the UK to Europe on pay monthly contract

Hi guysI was just wondering as i cant seem to find a definitive answer, how much i will be charged to text a friend (who is not on O2) that is currently in France whilst i'm in England? I have an iphone 5s if that's relevantThanks

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos