Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Apple iPad Pro & Air - ORDER NOW

Afternoon all With the weather turning and as we enter Summer, are you thinking of treating yourself? If the answer is YES, then I'm happy to share that the NEW Apple iPad Pro & Air models are NOW available for order and you can get yours the next wo...

Pro 13 inch.png Pro 11 inch.png Air 11 inch.png Air 13 inch.png
Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 26 replies
  • 2 kudos

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Photo

Does anyone know if it is possible to access an old photo which was sent to my iPhone. It was last November and was only accessible for 30 days. Would it be in the archives somewhere?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iphone4 unlocked by O2 saying restricted network

I gave my iphone4 to my son and requested it to be unlocked by O2. I followed the instructions after email saying it was now unlocked & connect to itunes with Vodafone sim card. I did this, it was successful and accepted the sim card, but the phone j...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Calls go straight to voicemail and I get a text saying I missed a call

I have had my contract for 1 week and I have had a nightmare! Long story short I receive 2/10 calls!! I get messages that I have missed calls when I have full signal! Also when I try and call people it says call failed most of the time.........I've h...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

GUIDE: How to put your iPhone into Recovery/DFU Mode

As most iPhone owners will be aware, you can reset your device by holding down both the home button and sleep/wake button together until the device reboots. This will cure the majority of crashes and issues.However, there may also be occasions where ...

Mark_1980 by Level 5: Ponderer
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Data usage

My daughter got her upgrade just over a week ago and has 1gb of data allowance as her sister has, however her data has been totally used up in this time, she has closed all apps and only uses wifi? Help

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ipad and Iphone Deals

Hi.I was just wondering, when i upgrade my phone, would I be able to get a deal for an Iphone and an Ipad? And if so, does any one where I can find these deals?Thanks

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iphone 6 Working with Ford's SYNC Bluetooth

Hello, Was wondering if anyone has a Ford Fiesta 14 plate that has an Iphone 6 or 6+ since I'm wondering if the issue with the bluetooth connecting to the SYNC radio has been fixed or not. Does the connection drop out when someone is trying to call y...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! IPhone 4S won't receive text messages

I can send texts but can't receive them, I can make and receive calls. I've reset the network, turned the phone on and off and reset the phone. No joy. Help!

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos