Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No mobile data abroad

i have been abroad quite a bit in the last year and since having my iPhone 6 (June last year) my mobile data does not work abroad. I have it in my plan and have even been charged the £1.99 a day for trying to use data roaming abroad, but I still can'...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Insurance

Lost my iPhone and I do have insurance 

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Call charges

Can anyone tell me what number you can ring from your mobile without being charged, I'm all inclusive texts and calls I no ucan ring any mobile or landline but not sure of other numbers

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking an iPhone 6

Good Evening. I have requested via the My o2 app for my iPhone 6 to be unlocked following an upgrade to an iPhone 6s. I am on pay monthly. I wish to pass my old phone to my son who, shock horror, is asking me every 20 minutes if I have received a tex...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking an iphone 5c

Hello, Please could someone give me some advice regarding the unlocking of my iphone 5c. I have been told that I need to insert an non-O2 sim card, however, could you, please, confirm that a £0.99 pay as you go sim card, ie EE, bought off ebay will s...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unwanted Text Messages

For the last 3 days, every hour, I get a text from 02's 1010 number. It says "Thanks. We'll set up picture messaging now and let you know when it's ready. You'll need the latest software or update for your phone, so make sure you'v got it." I have as...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! VIP lounge access

I will be taking the wife and some friends to take that and want to use the vip lounge how do I go about registering and how long in advance can I book? thankspaul

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data Usage

Although using star hash 10 hash is SUPPOSED to be FREE?, why does my data go down each time I use this method to look at my remaining data? I now dare not look at it again for fear of using all my data up, even though I'm not using it for actual cal...

• 35 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone bill

How to pay phone bill over your website?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cannot unlock phone as IMEI apparently isn't registered on O2 System

Hello, I've been trying to unlock my iPhone SE for a week now. I've made multiple requests and some have been escalated. Everytime, O2 tell me that the phone is not yet registered on their system and I need to make more calls etc, so the IMEI gets re...

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos