Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Exchange

How do I exchange my iPhone as I have contacted on with not enough storage

Izzy1999 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple Watch series 5 gps and cellular

Hi there, looking for some help! I’m going to purchase my first Apple Watch,the new one with the cellular and gps. But does it require purchase of separate airtime contract? As in if I buy it from Apple and then set up with my 02 phone - does it just...

Kimstarry by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Calls not working

I bought my son and daughter pay as you to sims to keep in touch with their friends, my daughters is working fine but my sons will send and recurve messages but won’t make or receive calls - audio or video, Normal or WhatsApp. He has an iPhone 7 - an...

Kthoare84 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Texting

My iphone will only send texts to other iphones, and not to other phones. Why is that

Connecting Apple Watch 5 with mobile data

Hi. I recently purchased an Apple Watch 5 and was able to set up the data package no problem. Unfortunately there was a fault with the watch and it needed to be exchanged. I have tried to set up mobile data on the new watch and I constantly get an 02...

StuartP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim removal

Just bought a new iPhone 7. I tried to pull out the board thing to take my sim card out of my old iPhone 7. It didn’t work and now the hole has snapped off. Same with my new phone. Does anyone know what I can do?

Apple1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lightning port adapter for aux cable

I just recently got my iPhone 11 delivered however I’m unsure if I should have got the little adapter that allows you to connect an auxiliary cable to play music thanks in advance

Kieran4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlocking my old phone

I recently upgraded my iphone from 6 to 7 and filled out the online form to get the code to unblock old phone. I have been sent emails saying they cannot 'unlatch' it which is NOT what I want. Can anyone help me as all I want to do is unlock it so th...

CDMcM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

International shipping

Hello! So I wanted to treat myself and upgrade from my iPhone 8 to an iPhone 11 in these coronatimes. I study in the U.K, but I’m currently in Sweden (my parents live here) cause my uni closed before lockdown happened. So my question is if anyone kno...