Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lightning port adapter for aux cable

I just recently got my iPhone 11 delivered however I’m unsure if I should have got the little adapter that allows you to connect an auxiliary cable to play music thanks in advance

Kieran4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlocking my old phone

I recently upgraded my iphone from 6 to 7 and filled out the online form to get the code to unblock old phone. I have been sent emails saying they cannot 'unlatch' it which is NOT what I want. Can anyone help me as all I want to do is unlock it so th...

CDMcM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

International shipping

Hello! So I wanted to treat myself and upgrade from my iPhone 8 to an iPhone 11 in these coronatimes. I study in the U.K, but I’m currently in Sweden (my parents live here) cause my uni closed before lockdown happened. So my question is if anyone kno...

Resolved! iPhone XS will not turn on/ robot

hi all, i tried to turn my iphone xs on but it is stuck in the apple logo. i tried to hard reset it but pressing the vol up and then the vol down button then press and holding the power on button until the logo appers anagin, but then it does nothing...

Data on or off

If my data is turned off and I am connected to WiFi can I still send email, text messages and use wats app? on my iphone SE?My husbands ipone SE will send and receive every thing even when data is turned off. Can any one help - thanks

Jenny1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

ipone XR

I have a iphone XR. It switches itself off frequently. Trying to back it up so i can re-set it. Does not want to back up either.?

Voicemail vanished

I’ve just changed tariffs and my voicemail has vanished... how do I get it back ??

Poots81 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch

Hi, this might be a stupid question but would I have to pay extra to add my Apple Watch to my monthly plan to use mobile data?

Rachel25 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Refurb or new...

Hello...Just wondering... when o2 send replacement phones for phones under warranty, are they refurbs or just unboxed brand new phones???I'm 2 months into a 30 month contract and want to insist upon a brand new phone (I'm not bothered about the box) ...

Unlocking iphone

I no longer have a 02 account but my iphone is locked to 02. I’m trying to unlock the phone for use by my neighbour who wishes to use it to stay in contact with her grandchildren. I don’t have any of the security answers from my old account so I can’...

mohammed by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos