Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hot spotting

Hey, I'm a pay monthly customer with an iPhone 7 and I can't hot spot to either my work or home PC. I used to be able to do this, but haven't needed to for about a year. I've tried several online trouble shooting guides and have done things like: con...

TS1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to set up Voice Mail on my iPhone XR

I have followed all the advice and even tried to follow instrucyions for setting un Visual Voicemail since cannot find recomended Bolt on

RJSB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Harrassment calls

I have an iPhone XR and I am being harassed with calls and texts. The person responsible has a house full of SIM cards. I have blocked all numbers he’s used so far but it only blocks texts because he is withholding the number knowing that my phone wi...

Debz1076 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

iphone 6s

iphone 6S screen gone black i can see a faded light in background but cannot even hard resboot as cant see arrows etc

Graham1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Exchange

How do I exchange my iPhone as I have contacted on with not enough storage

Izzy1999 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple Watch series 5 gps and cellular

Hi there, looking for some help! I’m going to purchase my first Apple Watch,the new one with the cellular and gps. But does it require purchase of separate airtime contract? As in if I buy it from Apple and then set up with my 02 phone - does it just...

Kimstarry by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Calls not working

I bought my son and daughter pay as you to sims to keep in touch with their friends, my daughters is working fine but my sons will send and recurve messages but won’t make or receive calls - audio or video, Normal or WhatsApp. He has an iPhone 7 - an...

Kthoare84 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Texting

My iphone will only send texts to other iphones, and not to other phones. Why is that

Connecting Apple Watch 5 with mobile data

Hi. I recently purchased an Apple Watch 5 and was able to set up the data package no problem. Unfortunately there was a fault with the watch and it needed to be exchanged. I have tried to set up mobile data on the new watch and I constantly get an 02...

StuartP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos