Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

iPhone apps

does anybody know what size in mb games etc are for the phone? I know games will vary in size but are they going to be 5mb or closer to 300mb each??Also can you download them on your computer then put them on the phone and then remove them again once...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reserving in store

Just curious to know if anyone has reserved a iPhone 3G at their local store? I went in last friday 13th and they let me reserve one for a deposit of £10. As I'm 3rd on the list I'm pretty much guaranteed one. I'm just counting down the days now.

• 31 replies
  • 0 kudos

3G Iphone RELEASE 11th July 07:11 AM

Release date 11th julyTime 07:11 AMi Just found out the release time That makes us first to get the new iphone before the US

• 53 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2.ie

Lucky Buggers...http://www.o2online.ie/wps/wcm/connect/ ... es/iPhone/

• 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Carphonewarehouse & O2 Not Apple!!!!!

i went on to the apple website and went on to apple store chat, where u can chat to an apple expert about there products, i was asking them about the new iphone and he told me apple are havin no dealings with it and only the carphonewarehouse and o2 ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

iphone 2 MMS?

I am considering getting the iphone 2 but will this one have MMS both sending and receiving?

• 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

TEXT FROM O2!!

Hi guys, not sure if anyone else has had this but I just got a text from O2!! It reads:iPhone 3G is almost here.As promised we are writing to you to keep you updated on the next steps to getting iPhone 3G.iPhone 3G goes on sale on the High Street on ...

• 82 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone Advert?

How comes we still have no advert and we're so close to the 11th July??In the US, they've had there advert for AGES now and we are still waiting.Or is there not even going to be one this time? What I find hard to belive as by now if Apple and 02 want...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Which o2 stores will open?

Apparantly not all o2 stores will open at 7:02Am on the day of launch. Does anyone know a way of finding out which ones are opening at that time?and the ones that arent will they still stock the iphone on the day at normal opening hours?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

1st July!

We're now just over an hour in to 1st July! I phoned O2 a couple of days ago because I had a problem with my iPhone and once it was sorted, the gentleman asked me if I was happy with the iPhone. I thought this was a bit strange because I had phoned O...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos