Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone won't connect to the internet without wi-fi

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me.I upgraded my sim only contract at the end of september and since then my iPhone won't connect to the internet unless it's wi-fi. It comes up with a message saying I am not subscribed to a cellular data ser...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 wanting to verify my age

Ive been on o2 payandgo on my iphone for a while now, and today when i try to access certain sites, it wants me to verify my age. Why now?? Or can i change my settings to get round this?

• 28 replies
  • 0 kudos

SIRI - How do I get it to retrieve my voicemail messages?

What command do I use to tell it to retrieve my voicemail? Ive tried setting up a contact called "Voice Mail" with the number 901 but it doesn't work. I even changed the contact name to "Retrieve Mobile" but nope.... surely Siri should be able to do ...

• 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

iTunes 10.3

I downloaded iTunes 10.3 and although I can see my purchased Apps and iBooks, there is no sign of the music I bought. Is this the same for everyone? This is a handy feature if stuff gets lost through PC failure (I lost music in the past). Just wonder...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

What time on billing date is call time and data reset?

Apologies if this is obvious somewhere:Does the next period's call time and data start at 0001 hrs or 2359 hrs on the billing date?ie Is usage on the actual billing day counted in the previous period or the new one?Thanks

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

arcsin etc on iPhone scientific calculator

Hi,I'm trying to find the key to press on the iPhone scientific calculator to give me the inverse of sin, cos & tan. On most scientific calculators there is an inv key which you press before sin, cos or tan to give you the inverse. Other calculators ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scrambled weird noise when I call out or someone calls me

Can someone help me understand why I get a weird alien noise and cannot call out? When people call me they hear the same noise too.Is it network problems or my phone.Really need help in fixing this as I need my phone for work

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

I have received 2 iphones which I have never ordered !

I wish to warn everyone out there ! I have received 2 days ago an iphone which I have never ordered. I phoned customer services the following day to complaint but because of data protection they would not give me any details on how the order was plac...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

carphone warehouse ,02 and iphone

I have an o2 contract through the carphone warehouse,they didnt tell me they didn't support the iphone when they sold it to me as payg. my question is what are the mms settings with my existing cpw tarrif ? I am on the TOP tarrif with cpw with the un...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos