Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

apple watch%20accessory%20not%20delivered,%20no%20email,%20no%20tracking

GShe1893
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Ordered on Satuday 2nd, was aware it wouldnt come on Sunday as website stated it would come on the Monday. Didn't come on Monday, nor Tuesday... its now Wednesday and I haven't had a dispatch email, tracking order, or any indication that I have an Apple Watch Series 5 actually coming my way. Money taken out of my account and the contract agreement/info sent through email. 

Cant get through to speak to anybody at O2 to actually see whats going on.. is it coming?!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122764 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

@GShe1893 

We wouldn't know as we are all customers like yourself. Usual process is, you get an email the night before it's dispatched and then you can track via My O2.

If you want to call O2 then use any of the numbers in this link Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 6

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23034 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3668 Solutions

@GShe1893 We are all customers and would have no way of knowing. Your device may be out of stock. You'll have to keep trying to get through to customer service.

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 6

GShe1893
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
It’s in stock, I’m aware I’m being impatient but it was listed as in stock and still is. It’s a lot of money and no confirmation or recognition that the order is on its way apart from money taken out of my bank is a bit rubbish.
Message 4 of 6

jonsie
  • 93150 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

O2 don't have a live stock system so despite the website, it's 99% out of stock.

Message 5 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122764 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

@GShe1893 wrote:
It’s in stock, I’m aware I’m being impatient but it was listed as in stock and still is. It’s a lot of money and no confirmation or recognition that the order is on its way apart from money taken out of my bank is a bit rubbish.

The thing is @GShe1893 O2's stock system isn't live. It will say in stock and it isn't. We have complained numerous times about this. We've claimed it's a ploy to get your money, whilst making you wait for the device to come back in stock.

Sorry but with a non live ordering system, this is what happens. Evil

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 6