Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wi-fi calling and visual voice mail

Davidj
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Just moved to O2 with a sim only plan, number port worked well. Trying to enable Wi-fi calling and visual voice mail but unable to find the options on my account. All the guides point to Devices in my MyO2. But all this gives is an overview. Not the ability to switch this on and the iData bolt-on isn’t available. Anyone know of another way to enable both of these options without calling in?
Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Davidj 

You need to call customer service to have iData enabled on your account Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Davidj 

You need to call customer service to have iData enabled on your account Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2