Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weird Visual Voicemail Bug (I think!)

DinoF
Level 12: Nimble
  • 603 Posts
  • 39 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

I have an iPhone 5 and not sure if this is an issue with the phone itself or if it is something to do with O2's Visual Voicemail but I am getting an intermittant bug that comes up every now and again on my phone?!Smiley Frustrated

Sometimes, when I first turn the phone on in the morning, I will get a notification that I have new voicemails on my phone.  I then go to my voice mails and there are actually NO voicemails there?! 

Its a very intermittant problem however it still happens about once a month and every time i go to my Voicemails, there are never any messages there so I never know why my phone is giving me the notification that I do have some?!

I wondering if there is a Voicemail stuck on a server somewhere and thats why my phone is notifying of a new voicemail even though it is not physically showing on my phone?!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144205 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Try turning vm off and back on again. It usually clears any redundant messages. Dial 1760 for off & 1750 for on.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

DinoF
Level 12: Nimble
  • 603 Posts
  • 39 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Try turning vm off and back on again. It usually clears any redundant messages. Dial 1760 for off & 1750 for on.

....them numbers don't do anything?!?

As soon as I dial 1750 or 1760, my phone tries to dial and then just comes back showing 'Call Ended'....???

( I haven't been on these forums since last year and I know last time I posted about the fact that the forum seems to sign you out after a period of about 30 mins inactivity.  God knows why as no other forums, which I use do this, and is highly frustrating having to sign in all the time just to post a reply!!  Why hasn't this been rectified...???!)P.S

Message 3 of 3