cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waiting time

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've just ordered a 64gb iPhone, when I did this the delivery time said upto 3 weeks, does anyone know if I'll be waiting the full 3 weeks or wether it's likely it'll come earlier? Any info would be greatly appreciated!!
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143429 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Not even O2 seem to know when they will get stock, so we have no chance of second guessing, sorry.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

We have seen people given a 2 week wait time and suddenly get the phone a few days later...so it's a guessing game. Though you probably could have walked instore and picked one up?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks guys, My local store said it could be the end of the month before they get any in stock as its been delayed , hence the reason why I ordered online, oh well, here's hoping it's not that long!!
Message 4 of 5

MI5
  • 143429 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Good luck slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 5